Will there be a new concept sale next Thursday?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
See what Jared shared at end of video.
If a new never before seen ship, that usually means also a concept sale to go along with it.
So, did I hear him right? New never before seen ship on Thursday?
shortly after @57:24 roughly

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Day after Valentines? I have no cash as it is and will have even less on the 15th. Unless the sale lasts a week and goes past Payday...?

Hang on, is this an imaginary sale at the moment? in that case:

I reckon it'll be that Drake ship they wanted everyone to vote on and it'll be fully flyable in 3.1. What was it called? The Kractue or Vultkan or something?

'Y know, just to wind up the 300 owners even more to show how fast ships can pe put through the pipeline when they are put it in the pipeline.

SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT

SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT SALT

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
As long as CIG successfully sells their JPEGS of ships as long they will continue with concept sales. And why not? I would do the same, if this is my core strategy of making money. That being said, I wonder how CIG would react if two, three concept sales would fail the target numbers aka concept sale revenue. Would they ignore it just like "shit happens, move forward as planned" - or would they go into "panic mode" and play a card like "if you don't buy there won't be a game"...? Or would they finally begin to speed things up? What would happen, if no one would buy a JPEG anymore?

Forgot your password?