Win a Hercules!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ask @Blind Owl. He wrote it :slight_smile:

I believe it says things bout having a high fiber diet so that you can use the bathroom more often at work :slight_smile:
Fiber is essential!

Edit: Wait, I can write?

Edit Edit: How did I become a shitposter? I didn't even know what shitposting was before I came to TEST.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Edit Edit: How did I become a shitposter? I didn't even know what shitposting was before I came to TEST.
You know, along with "how are we here" that is probably one of existences biggest unexplained questions.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ice Cream makes me fart.. I've had plenty of ice cream recently... adding fiber... might make me shart....
How am I going to add fiber but not shit my pants?
I can't be certain, but I think this is the first shit-post I have ever seen that is literally a 'shit' post.

My Advice: Try eating nothing but fiber one day, and nothing but ice-cream the next day and just alternate every other day like that. I don't know it it'll cure your problem but let us know how that pans out.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Is discussing bathroom habits a requirement for shit posting or just grant you extra credit?
Always! I think. Hang on, lemme go to the washroom to clear/order my thoughts . . .
You know, along with "how are we here" that is probably one of existences biggest unexplained questions.
Right? Also up on that list is "where are we?" and "where did my name go?"
Ice Cream makes me fart.. I've had plenty of ice cream recently... adding fiber... might make me shart....
How am I going to add fiber but not shit my pants?
Ice cream cones.
will carbon fiber help?
Mmmmmmm, a dentists favourite diet (for his paying clientele)
The same way master Oogway found the secrets to kung fu. Through sheer determination and infinite owl wisdom...... and fiber!
Makes no sense whatsoever! I like it.
I can't be certain, but I think this is the first shit-post I have ever seen that is literally a 'shit' post.

My Advice: Try eating nothing but fiber one day, and nothing but ice-cream the next day and just alternate every other day like that. I don't know it it'll cure your problem but let us know how that pans out.
This may be a really shitty idea.

Forgot your password?