You all suck at combat! Get your ass into CFT - Combat Flight Training

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Wait wait I don't get it it's too complicated.

So my ship... There's a door on it and it's stopping me getting in, anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
The US has only had 73 years of peace throughout the entire history of the country. We're just good at wars (or bad at ending them).

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Americans have a plan even if they get punched in the face and normally that involves headbutting the enemy's fist.
The US has also only been around for just over 200 years. When it comes to countries, we are still children. :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
If we had a calendar on the forum with the test events and activities on it like the Combat Flight Training and TEST streamers.....
Combat Flight Night started in March 2017. Since May I made every week at Saturdays and Sundays an event in the Yellow Jackets Events calendar. Combat Flight Night and now Combat Flight Training isn't an official TEST group, it is an official TEST event open for every TEST member. It is announced in the TEST discord events channel.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
It's more like I try to throw mine at the ground and miss.

Strength over Dexterity every day!
This is one of Chuck Norris' favorite pastimes; Throwing target boards at hatchets.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
The US has also only been around for just over 200 years. When it comes to countries, we are still children. :slight_smile:
Yes, the child of England who took in lots of people from Europe who we all share ancestry with.

A true native American, like Chief Crashes First, isn't really represented when the world looks as us.

The youth of the US was created by the old and angry politicians of Europe (mostly England). The US government is just another branch that grew from the same tree. I wouldn't say that the fruit it bears is any different, though some parts of the tree are better trimmed than others. :)

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Combat Flight Night started in March 2017. Since May I made every week at Saturdays and Sundays an event in the Yellow Jackets Events calendar. Combat Flight Night and now Combat Flight Training isn't an official TEST group, it is an official TEST event open for every TEST member. It is announced in the TEST discord events channel.
Again.... there is no general test calendar. I'm not on Yellow Jackets

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
i did already have the one or other flight night, but i want a flight night also midweeks. is that possible?

ill stay midweeks at 20:00 utc in one of the training rooms.

if we have theese training nights more regulary, more ppl would come and play i hope.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Thank you for the wonderful into course IcaroSP and marksand2 I look forward to learning more in the T1 course.
Yes, I want to echo this, thanks big time to @IcaroSP & @marcsand2 you taking time out and doing this! Hope to see you all again next week!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Thank you for the wonderful into course IcaroSP and marksand2 I look forward to learning more in the T1 course.
Yes, I want to echo this, thanks big time to @IcaroSP & @marcsand2 you taking time out and doing this! Hope to see you all again next week!
Hey!!!! what about the other Combat Flight Training leaders!!! :wink:
Not everybody can join every week because RL situation, timing. I for sure can't play on a regular base during the day, I have two young kids so I'm glad and very thankful that the people from the other side of the pond can make time during afternoon to join Combat Flight Training. Thank a lot for the complements and see you all next week :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Here is result from T3 combat flight training Me and ElFlacoVerde did a Private Vanduul Swarm,...
And for it to be a better training exercise we chose to use fighters we normally don't fly that much specially not in combat..

And we practice to keep each others six clean from any Vaduul sneaking up behind any of us when in the one on one fights with the Vanduul's it worked out great.
This was a great training day a lot of fun and yeah we kicked the Vanduul's butts :beers:

And the death we had was due to crashing in to asteroids not getting killed by any Vanduul
in pure TEST spirit ha ha ha... :beers:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?