marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
@marcsand2 ....ok big fella, Im on to you buddy, answer me straight......have you caught that German Buzzard disease causing you to like every post like 2 other individuals that come to mind? o_O Its highly contagious I fear.:eek:

PS....before you ask, German=Sam, Buzzard=Owl.
Not every post :p
somewhere on this forum I once posted my post-policy, lets see if you can find that :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Multi-like!
Hahahahaha, I nearly can hear the voice of Michael Buffer saying that :D

But I like...
I like to share...
I like to share likes.
Is that so wrong?
No dear, everything is alright. Keep on like-ing. If we don't like anymore, the world would become a darker place.:D ;)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
@Mog_No_1, you're welcome to disparage the shitposters all you like

but you do an injustice to @marksand2 to lump him in with them

when you've been around long enough you will realize he posts tons of high-value content

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahahahaha, I nearly can hear the voice of Michael Buffer saying that :D
And the credit goes to my good friend Sam. :)
No dear, everything is alright. Keep on like-ing. If we don't like anymore, the world would become a darker place.:D ;)
And it's dark enough being blind, in the cold dark vacuum of space. We need to fight the night. Ha.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Mog_No_1, you're welcome to disparage the shitposters all you like

but you do an injustice to @marksand2 to lump him in with them

when you've been around long enough you will realize he posts tons of high-value content
Indeed. @marcsand2 posts at like a 90/10 ratio of quality content. That's almost unheard of as a TESTie. Kudos to him.
I mean, I try, but he has knowledge to comment with. I just comment on everything, bringing me to the opposite end of the spectrum. I'm like 20/80 for quality to shitpost.
I'm strangely OK with this.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Did you also know one of the major race circuits is just over the edge into Banu space?
Where over the edge?

I am very interested in making the area off the southern tip of Banu space home, down around Leir. That leaves Trise just three soft jumps away for smuggling, Fora two jumps away for stealing Pirate rigs, Oberon one jump away for smuggling weapons, Vulture one jump away for collecting Vanduul ships, and Leir itself for collecting UEE ships from The Outsiders, whom after turning their backs on humanity really can't complain when we come punish them. They are care taking after several of our Bengals, and we need to go collect them.

If you throw in the odd Banu Merchantman, basically one would be in the position to take every sort of ship in the 'verse from Leir, except Xi'an and Krell. When we actually see Krell ships in game, they would be inconveniently located so we'd need to make a "Pilgrimage" to meet them. Xi'an is its own challenge, but one we should look forward to as they have very advanced technology. In Leir, no one should show up looking for us save the odd, unfortunate bounty hunter, looking for his death.

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Indeed. @marcsand2 posts at like a 90/10 ratio of quality content. That's almost unheard of as a TESTie. Kudos to him.
I mean, I try, but he has knowledge to comment with. I just comment on everything, bringing me to the opposite end of the spectrum. I'm like 20/80 for quality to shitpost.
I'm strangely OK with this.
That makes me floating somewhere in the middle of that (!?) :D

Tell you what: the last two weeks, when I was on vacation and (most of the time) offline, I was like "Who cares about Star Citizen? Its ready when its ready. There are so much better and even more interesting [placeholder for nearly everything] in the world".
Now I am back, being with you TESTies online for a couple of hours every day - and I am like "Oh my god oh my god oh my god, when will the next patch released, when will the next sale happen, give me more Star Citizen, please, Chris, GIMME SOMETHING!!!!"

http://67.media.tumblr.com/3ff7e572e2c5cee307f6c0c906b5d546/tumblr_mkajkqavhp1qf8btso1_400.gif
:D :D :D
Long story short: I love you TESTies. And I like - every - damn - post - in/on this board :rolleyes::D;) @Mog_No_1

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Where over the edge?
All good points and I like Leir.

The system I'm talking about however is Yulin.
The Buloi Sataball arena is there and the Banu schedule fairly regular racing through the Yulin Cluster Alpha dense asteroid cluster. Yulin IV is a desert world left unihabitable so that "the Banu utilize the planet's bizarre rock formations, some of which reach the cloudline, as natural obstacles in a race track." (Edit: An entire world dedicated solely to racing)
(Edit 2: The Yulin Flotilla market place also makes me think it'd be a great home base for us more independent traders ;-) )

There's also something about it's placement, topologically, that makes me feel it's a good candidate for an unknown JP back toward Banu space. I want to get my Carrack in there to look, at least.

Forgot your password?