2.5 Alpha EXCITEMENT thread! ^^

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
:oops: I just try to share everything I have learned in the 5 months that I'm. Still have to learn allotto learn.

Shitposting keeps the forum funny and alive. Even some of your shitpost threads eventually became very informational.

Floating like Sam Christoforetti ;)
Ah, there she is again, my all-time-role model :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I just flew around in the verse, for the first time using the version 2.4.1.
Jeez, that is the most buggy version since 2.0! I am highly disappointed :confused:
First my ship doesn't spawn plus mouse and/or hotas controls went crazy, spinning and strafing around or were blocked. I then erased the user directory, causing the positive result that the ship spawns - but the crazy control strafing, spinning and blocking remains. I tried to solve some missions and made the experience, that the pirate ship KI is the worst ever. They mostly spin around or do nothing aka crash into your vessel (does anyone know if @Montoya was hired by CIG for coding the KI? That would at least explain the thing with the KI behaviour). Old bugs haven't been solved such like the landing gear bug and - tada! - the application crashing without warning. *sigh* I really hoped that it would've become better or at least hold the level of bugs. But that it would become even more worse...thats annoying. I really, really hope that CIG can manage it to turn things around very shorttermed. And more than ever I'm looking forward to patch 2.5

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Jeez, that is the most buggy version since 2.0! I am highly disappointed :confused:
First my ship doesn't spawn plus mouse and/or hotas controls went crazy, spinning and strafing around or were blocked. I then erased the user directory, causing the positive result that the ship spawns - but the crazy control strafing, spinning and blocking remains. I tried to solve some missions and made the experience, that the pirate ship KI is the worst ever. They mostly spin around or do nothing aka crash into your vessel (does anyone know if @Montoya was hired by CIG for coding the KI? That would at least explain the thing with the KI behaviour). Old bugs haven't been solved such like the landing gear bug and - tada! - the application crashing without warning. *sigh* I really hoped that it would've become better or at least hold the level of bugs. But that it would become even more worse...thats annoying. I really, really hope that CIG can manage it to turn things around very shorttermed. And more than ever I'm looking forward to patch 2.5
Welcome to the Persistent universe. the keybindings for some flight controls have been re-coded to match keybinding for 'on foot'. 2.4.1 was an improvement over 2.4.0. we are waiting for the new netcode which should resolve several issues of the PU. Right now I believe they have too much data passing between server-client and back.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Experiences may vary it seems. I've had no issues with 2.4.1.
So far.
I also don't play as much at I'd like to, as family comes first.
But soon(tm)

Forgot your password?