[CITIZENCON ROLE CALL!!!] Weekend Accomodation for CitizenCon, Manchester in October

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Hmm well it looks like the tickets go on sale at 9pm for me here in Dublin, I finish work at 10 =P Gonna get the girlfriend to try buy em for me.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Sweet got mine too, was 7 euro more expensive than yours though Pepper, odd. Doesn't seem to be selling out as quickly as I feared.
Puff paid in USD instead of Euro and also lost 8 euro due to conversion. RSI conversion rate is still 1.25 from the old EU glory days (or maybe you have different vat?)

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Coming to CitizenCon 2015 motherfuckers! Grabbed a hotel in the airport, only staying Saturday night though I'll head off Sunday afternoon. We should make a whatsapp group closer to the time. You know, in case we lose someone ;D

Any chance of getting a TEST Squadron Flag??

And now there is no turning back

Reactions: Munken

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
So did everyone who wanted a ticket get one as I believe they are now sold out?

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Alright Mindfart has joined the room! That mean's there is only ONE BED REMAINING. It's there on a First come, First serve basis so please reply on this thread to secure it.

Reactions: mindfart

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Horizonz told me that there is no public transportation at 3 am. and the distance is not a walkable distance

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
At what hour does public transport stop operating? Our plane only lands around 24:30

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Manchester is a pretty big city there is probably a nightbus every 30minutes after midnight from the airport like the rest of our cities. They generally do a common route to the city centre and back that runs until 4am or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: mindfart

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
From the airport itself into the city there will probably be a night bus, the trains stop around midnight .... however.... the runway park conference place thingy where citizencon is being held is a bit of a trek from the main airport and looks like the public transport from there finishes quite early.

**Update: Please find below the link to the bus timetable for the nightbus from the airport to Manchester city centre**

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/RouteMaps/43.pdf

Last edited:
Forgot your password?