[CITIZENCON ROLE CALL!!!] Weekend Accomodation for CitizenCon, Manchester in October

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
You should probably check if everyone from that list in going. Me and +1 are going. We know that you, crimson, are going too. Who else are we 100% sure of

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
I'd like a check on the list too before I book my flight, maybe create a private conversation between all people going, and discuss the details in there?

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Annoyingly I can only have a private conversation on these forums with a max of 5 people at a time. So i'll message each of you with the same general paragraph =P

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
OK I started a personal conversation with everyone who is down for the room, had to do it individually because the website only allows 5 people max in one convo (curses Seung!)

Also a reminder to anyone interested in joining us in the TEST 10 bed hostel room for CitizenCon that there is still ONE spot remaining. Please reply here or pm me if interested.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
So.. CrimsonCyclist said to me that he would pay for the 10th guy if we couldn't get another person to join.. I don't see any reason he should be ending up with the bill for this..

So, I am here to suggest that we all split the cost if there is no 10th person...
It would add another 9.56£ per person.. and seeing the price of the whole weekend I don't think anyone here could not afford this itty llittle bit of extra money...

And if you are thinking wow another extra 9.56£... think of what Crimson will be thinking when he has to put up another extra 86£.. ;)

Reactions: Trick Shot Bob

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
So.. CrimsonCyclist said to me that he would pay for the 10th guy if we couldn't get another person to join.. I don't see any reason he should be ending up with the bill for this..

So, I am here to suggest that we all split the cost if there is no 10th person...
It would add another 9.56£ per person.. and seeing the price of the whole weekend I don't think anyone here could not afford this itty llittle bit of extra money...

And if you are thinking wow another extra 9.56£... think of what Crimson will be thinking when he has to put up another extra 86£.. ;)
Having said that I honestly don't mind, was up to me to try fill all 10 spaces so I don't wanna say its required to pay the extra bit.
Every little bit helps though.

And hopefully we get a 10th person in any case.

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
So what time are you guys planning on being there? Anyone interested in catching a cab from the airport together? Dunno who is flying exactly but..

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Also the only person I haven't heard back from yet who put themselves down as confirmed is Sol Invictus. So if anyone can try get in contact with him I need his final confirmation asap.

Whittle

Space Marshal
Mar 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Whittle
Evening, I was just in the Holdfast a few hours ago with a couple of mates and I realised the hostel next door was Hatters and it reminded me of this thread. I'm not actually Test Squadron, but if you're cool with that then I can come.

[Edit] Unless of course somebody travelling needs the space more, in which case they're welcome to it (I live in Manchester after all!) [/Edit]

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Bump!

Hi guys!

Do we have a final count on attendees?

I would like call for a meeting if possible, you all need to know some very important things about how TEST represents at events like this.

No, I dont expect you to get drunk and puke on Sandi's shoes.. but I do need you about 10% just below that point.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
PS Hijacking this thread to double as a roll call thread for the Citizencon event, changed title to reflect this.

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Last edited:

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Bump!
I would like call for a meeting if possible, you all need to know some very important things about how TEST represents at events like this.

No, I don't expect you to get drunk and puke on Sandi's shoes.. but I do need you about 10% just below that point.
It's going to be hard to aim for 10% below her shoes without accidentally splashing them, but dammit we'll try!

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Bump!

Hi guys!

Do we have a final count on attendees?

No, I dont expect you to get drunk and puke on Sandi's shoes.. but I do need you about 10% just below that point.
Just tell us a place and time, or give us 3 options. In my experience with these size groups it's easier to pick a date and say be there than to discuss when and where :) (keep it +/- EU timezone for this occasion me thinks)

Forgot your password?