[CITIZENCON ROLE CALL!!!] Weekend Accomodation for CitizenCon, Manchester in October

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
There has to be some form of transport from the airport to the city, otherwise people flying in at late/early hours would be screwed over. If worst come's to worst I'd cover a taxi or two back to the hostel but I imagine we'll be ok.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You want pink panties to go with that too?
Men drink beer, talk about sports and montoyas nipples
Pink panties, feather pillows, beer, sports, Montoya's nipples, and a webcam to broadcast it to the rest of us.

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Just another reminder that we have one spot open for anyone interested. Although I'm starting to get the feeling everyone going to CitizenCon has their accommodation sorted already..

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
There might be a chance I could possible be able to get a shot at maybe having the opportunity to go to this, depending on if/where I am in Europe at this time. I'll keep you updated (or more likely forget and let it blow on by)

Reactions: CrimsonCyclist

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
There might be a chance I could possible be able to get a shot at maybe having the opportunity to go to this, depending on if/where I am in Europe at this time. I'll keep you updated (or more likely forget and let it blow on by)
Did you get a ticket for the event itself? Because it's sold out.

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Hey guys just bumping since we're now only 3 months away that there is still ONE spot remaining in the room. Anyone from TEST is more than welcome to join us or if you know someone in the org who needs a place to crash let me know!

Reactions: mindfart

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Bumping weekly to try fill this last remaining spot if possible. I'm going to ask everyone who's going to send me the money for the room within one month of the event if possible, I'll share my paypal details later.

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
So its about 6? weeks out from the event and we still have ONE bed available to anyone interested. I'd like to try fill this spot if possible as work is giving me less hours as I get ready for college in a few weeks time so I don't really want to pay for two people =P

Having said that if I have to I will and it will be kept as a spare for any TEST affiliates in Manchester over the weekend who need a place to crash.

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
So its about 6? weeks out from the event and we still have ONE bed available to anyone interested. I'd like to try fill this spot if possible as work is giving me less hours as I get ready for college in a few weeks time so I don't really want to pay for two people =P

Having said that if I have to I will and it will be kept as a spare for any TEST affiliates in Manchester over the weekend who need a place to crash.
I'd love to visit but no ticket :c

Forgot your password?