marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
You can use me as target practice. I don't know how bad I am, probably very bad.
I practice on Vanduul swarms and the astroids have the highest kill-me rate.
Often available after 10pm GMT+1 +daylight saving.
Rsi handle: marcsand2

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
Looks like we are getting there! I guess I can also try to do it during the day (11:00 - 14:00, Brussels time-CET)...

julu

Admiral
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Lipwig
alright, gentleboysandgirls, tomorrow evening, 21:00 GMT, who's up for a first session ?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'll try to be there. How will you coordinate and communicate - via discord in parallel to SC/Arena Commander or whats the plan?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

julu

Admiral
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Lipwig
yeah, i'd use discord, alternatively i could set up a teamspeak-server as well. but honestly, everybody knows how to get onto discord, so let's just use this.

by the way: it's gonna be saturday. make sure the fridge is stocked with enough brews for the afterflight-party ^^

Vett

Space Marshal
Mar 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Vett
I'll try to make it. I believe I have my time right so it should be around 4:00 pm for me. I'm hoping we are starting at basic training...

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Maybe it is practical to make some preparations:
- What are we going to do, the master plan is team flight, but I noticed that some participant like to learn some basic flight and fight. Personally I like to engage the enemy head on, not a good option to survive long in a light fighter :cool:
- Where are we going to do that
- What is everybody flying, I have an Aurora MR, Mustang Delta and a Gladius. I prefer the Delta
- How do we communicate in flight, I don't have a mic :D
- How and where do we communicate before and after flight, Discord is fine, but I still don't have a mic :D

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
Maybe it is practical to make some preparations:
- What are we going to do, the master plan is team flight, but I noticed that some participant like to learn some basic flight and fight. Personally I like to engage the enemy head on, not a good option to survive long in a light fighter :cool:
- Where are we going to do that
- What is everybody flying, I have an Aurora MR, Mustang Delta and a Gladius. I prefer the Delta
- How do we communicate in flight, I don't have a mic :D
- How and where do we communicate before and after flight, Discord is fine, but I still don't have a mic :D
My 0.05rec: I guess we try first a freeflight mode and than we can try to do some private matches. In case you don't have a mic - you can still use in-game chat (F12).

In the free flight mode you make other's ships for a spin. Happy to share my Hornet F7C, Avenger Titan, Connie, or Merlin... I will keep only one ship in the hangar - I still would like to bloat the sun in my new & shiny Aurora.

P.S. I most likely will show up only after 00:00CET (23:00 GMT) as always

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I will try to make it.

If my calculations are correct that will be 4pm Central Time Zone.

Edit: RSI handle = Whooptywoo

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'll try to make it as long as all those hot chicks in hot pants don't drag me to the poledancing pub again. *

* nb. this never happens, so I'll make it no probs!

julu

Admiral
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Lipwig
and here's the real plan...
we meet at 10PM GMT on discord. please post your rsi-handles in this thread.
i'll connect you all, invite you, and do a private match of squad battle.
then we'll do some basic crash training, and if we still got time, we'll do some 1on1's. i'll try to get @CosmicTrader to show us some of his hot moves.
after that, it's beer o' clock.
questions ? perfect !

Reactions: AstroSam

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Can we do beer o clock first?

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?