Bounty Hunting Combat Flightschool

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
and here's the real plan...
we meet at 10PM GMT on discord. please post your rsi-handles in this thread.
i'll connect you all, invite you, and do a private match of squad battle.
then we'll do some basic crash training, and if we still got time, we'll do some 1on1's. i'll try to get @CosmicTrader to show us some of his hot moves.
after that, it's beer o' clock.
questions ? perfect !
Okay, I'll try to come by. Having a problem with my hearing though (near deaf left side) I can't wear headphones. I'd therefore thought about using a micro and my surround system for communication via discord (funny fact: did you know that a surround sound system is completly useless if you can only hear mono...?? :confused:). But I can't promise anything.
Callsign AstroSamantha, named after the great herself, Sam Christoforetti - female astronaut of Italy and the woman with the longest staytime in space; am a huge fan of her:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdlvTaiWoAAZYVH.jpg
Funny fact No.#02 of this post: did you know, naming yourself "AstroSamantha", that the first invitations to Star Citizen Clans are from italian Clans? :eek::D Sadly, I couldn't answer them.
Anyway, I' talking...writing too much...again. Have a nice night. I will empty now my glas of red wine and will go to bed.
All the best, cheers
Sam

JeffCraig

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
JeffCraig
10PM GMT is like... 3PM for me (PST), so I should be able to make it tomorrow! :)

There's a Flight School voice channel in TEST Discord already, so we can use that:

@Sam K Macer I'm sure we can accommodate you via the in-game chat. Future training sessions may get a little more difficult, but for now, I think we're just trying to meet up and play a little... so it should be fine.

Reactions: AstroSam

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Sound good guys, sorry dont have a lot of time to comment today but will try to show up tonight!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Callsign AstroSamantha, named after the great herself, Sam Christoforetti - female astronaut of Italy and the woman with the longest staytime in space; am a huge fan of her:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdlvTaiWoAAZYVH.jpg

Sam
So that's What Italian astronauts look like huh?
Well "HOLA BEONO! Yo soy de Canada! Va va vrooooooooom!"

In other news, if yall need a decoy for Bounty Hunting, I have a Cutty Blue, and apparently it has a prisoner thingy, or something.
Anyways, I am more than willing to show up and yell "SPACE COPS HERE!" And then try not to blow up while people that can actually aim cripple our enemies... :)
I'll even go so far as to use only DISRUPTED cannons so when I hit the enemy it slows them down, and when I hit myself or you it isn't so bad :)

I should addendum that: My frame rates ain't so good. Like... when I finally get my cross hairs over something, the asteroid that didn't render kills me before I can shoot

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Oh, you are working with a HD3650? Got my respect! :D

If everythings fine, I received my Talli this evening. Should be a lot of fun. Perhaps I can manage this with micro & co., but anyway I am there at 10 pm GMT.

Though, I don't know how this all works. Should I add you somewhere in SC or what have I to do in discord...help...?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Stee Jans

Grand Admiral
Sep 1, 2015
RSI Handle
SteeJans
I want to join, but I'll be working 12 hour shifts at the hospital for the next 17 nights in a row... I'll have to catch-up at a later date if that's cool. :(

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'll try to make it as long as all those hot chicks in hot pants don't drag me to the poledancing pub again. *

* nb. this never happens, so I'll make it no probs!
Oops I spoke too soon my attendance is required at the pub.

I may not be back in time. Even if I am back - it will be a disaster as I deleted my user folder and lost all my joystick binds so won't be able to move my space ship. It was enough of a chore binding them when sober. Hooray for paraletic!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
How nice, pre flight check and suddenly my controls are switched. My little left hand thumb joystick was suddenly my main joystick and my main joystick could only be used to strafe, no throttle, no weapons, no targeting :eek:
The good news is..

:p
19 shells to be loaded and fired

Attachments

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
But no training session as set up - or have I missed something..?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Shiiiiit, I just got it: we are GMT +2...*dough*...which means 0 a.m. for me. Sorry, my bad *facepalm* Noob I am :oops:

I don't know if I am awake at that late hour.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
totally count me in for this. NA but can be up at odd hours sometimes.

Forgot your password?