February Giveaway - Rise of the Tomb Raider! [DONE!]

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Hey everyone! This month, the month of love... or supreme loneliness, is here once again! If you are one of the lonely ones.. I might have something to keep you just a little bit warmer! Rise of the Tomb Raider (the new game if you hadn't guessed or are Vastair) was donated by an awesome member by the name of @Dethsause ! Give him a round of applause.

This means you have the opportunity to go on a "date" with Lara Croft herself!
Just tell Lara what your ideal date with her looks like - clean entries only please - and I'll finish the drawing by the end of this month! Good luck guys and have a happy Valentines day! <3 Oh - and here's a letter from "Lara" herself!

Rules:
1 Entry per person - please only post once.
You must be a TEST Member main or affiliate to be
eligible for this drawing.

Game info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/391220/

The winner has been announced!:

As Lara's liaison I have received word today from her informing me of the person she'd be interested in going on date with. After reviewing all of your letters, she has settled on CrudeSasquatch. She informed me she liked your candid response, and hopes to be able to win your heart in time. She wanted me to relay the fact that she does indeed like neckbeards (otherwise why would she have bothered with all of you?). She has to fight for everything, why not your love? It is with my hope that your love with blossom during your date! With that said, congratulations @CrudeSasquatch for winning the date! I will PM you the details.

I also want to take this time to thank everyone who participated, Lara sends her best!

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
My ideal date would be taking her out on jet ski's, then back onto the beach for some cocktails, and end up in an amazing bar/restraunt called Florobama and listen to the live bands play. PICK ME!

shadowvinez

Rear Admiral
May 30, 2015
RSI Handle
vinez
My ideal date would be inviting her over to my house cooking an excellent steak dinner and then playing a wonderful game of chess while we eat our desert I am thinking creme brulee but she has to give me the sugary top part

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
My ideal date would be with my wife. We would head to darling harbour. Order a few coctails at a bar on cockle bay whalf and then go to dinner at nicks seafood ordering their hot and cold seafood platter and a few more coctails. We would then get the train home and wander through parramatta park before we arrive home at 9pm and go to bed.

Im far to old for late nights and dancing

Reactions: RipVanDan and Ezz

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
My ideal date with Laura would be sky diving off the coast of NYC and then going for nice gourmet restaurant. Bonus points if we can skydive onto a boat in the river so that you don't have to deal with traffic when coming back into the city :P

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Hmmm my ideal date with ms. croft would be a trip to a secluded long forgotten city, exploring and maybe a little window shopping for some artifacts. Then would end it with a campfire lite dinner under the moon light. >.> yeah

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
frankly, I expected my fellow Testes to be more creative with their interpretations of 'clean.'

I am disappoint

Reactions: Ezz and honcho12

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
First of all we would have to go to my favorite Barista in town, cause first of all, her triple cappuccino is sent from heaven and second, I want to be wide awake while listining to all the adventures you had back in the alps. After some talking and laughing (I am really funny in person, you'll see ;) ), we would wander through the pedestrian area and oh .. what is this? Someone is playing the violin and has his window wide open. He/She is really good and we just sit down on a bench near by and listen for a while. Eventually we will head to my place but don't worry! I keep it clean.. like.. I just did the dusting and all..just eating some Pizza, watching a movie and drinking one or two beer (I guess you are the kind of woman that drinks beer [You are a Testi right? ], at least I hope so), because I imagine you prefer something cozy to some fancy dinner especially before travelling to Siberia. :)

..and by the way.. I am a real space pirate girl

and thanks to @Dethsause

Last edited:

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
two tickets to aurora death match 2626 with none other that DJ Ruby Rhod calling the match

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
Well, "Lara" before we even went on a date i would do a background check on you. Because over the years you have been into some really weird shit. If that came back OK, then on our first date i would take you to Burger King. You could pick anything on the menu.We would probably just eat in the car because everyone would just keep bothering us . Once we finished eating i would take you back to my place where you could watch me play computer games . After a few hours i would probably forget you where even there and you could just let yourself out.

Last edited:

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Wow so much pink... :p

I think my Ideal date with Laura would be on top of some undiscoverd temple in a jungle. Since i'm a crappy shot i'll be the gentleman carrying all her ammo and ropes and other neat stuff she might need, and a bottle of wine of course.:)

Forgot your password?