Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Ah, another Tank.

Another.

Tank.

Another.... Tank....

anothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertank
View attachment 5532
anothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertankanothertank
Noooo, not a tank heavy fighter, an a-lot-firepower heavy fighter

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I was looking for a heavy to add to my fleet. The reedemer had my eye but the laterally located thrusters was a major put of after flying the vanguard and literally fighting for ship control when one thruster was knocked out (so much for redundancy). If this is like a hornet with centrally located thrusters, this will definitely be in my fleet for sure.

A flying heavy tank like the Terrapin but with boat loads of guns. You can never go wrong with more gunz.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Fast and hot
The description says it's not fast. Its only distinguishing feature is that it is bristling with gunnery.

I'd expect 4x s2's and 4x s1's, the S2's taken with Badgers, the s1's with Longswords as a stock load-out, which would match their habit of mixing divergent pips on the same ships and also not putting the heaviest weapons available on a craft. (Longswords will be Nerfed in the patch the ship becomes flyable in.)

Pie in the sky thinking here: I would like to see a Hard Point system like the Missile Mount system for this ship: like the Hornet has with its Chin Turret allowing 2x S1's, so with the Hurricane you can have an s3 fixed, 2x s2's or 3x s1's or variations along that theme, It would probably make heavy use of the Hornet Chin Mount as a proprietary technology no one else can use, or even have multiple smaller size weapons mount fixed without the need for an adaptor as standard... That would be a very customisable tub weapons wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Aleph0Null

Grand Admiral
Apr 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Aleph0Null
I want a ship that can ram anything in it's way. something along those 18th century frigates the navy used, with a pointy nose. Out of ammo? no problemo, just kamikaze your way on poor Polaris.

Forgot your password?