Griefing from an org you affiliate with? Drop the org or get banned from TEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
LocInt set off a wildfire bomb as he was leaving Kings landing (THERAC). He allready had his escape plan setup to join another org.
Surely I misunderstand what you are saying.

It sounded like you said the org leader of THERAC, his org now having been sanctioned from participation with TEST, has abandonned his org and joined another one.

EDIT: Indeed he has. Not only that, he promoted a lower level org member (backstabb1) to be the new org leader, rather than any of the other numerous higher level members. What a scrub! :P

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
This case was special because it was the actual org leader doing it.

I know we can't expect every member of every org to abide by alliance rules, but when the actual org leader is responsible, that is different.
if it was a single member of a larger org, i would be against this, but as you said, it's the org leader, and not only that, half of his org is TEST members. I do feel like 24hrs is a little short, if only because i sometimes dont check my messages for a few weeks, but i can understand having a solid deadline.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
My impression from 2 weeks ago was that a bunch of guys (who also happened to belong to another group) were having fun with us, but another person from that other group (who wasn't invited) decided to (and here is where I'm conjecturing) grief them & anybody with them, who happened to be us.

So, all in all, I don't think there are any "spai's" just another dude who felt left out & got a little butt hurt. Once we identified who the idiot was, he gave us some good in vivo target practice , and his 600i didn't last that long under concentrated fire (nor his 325A).

My belief is that we will always have situations like this, despite everybody's best intentions. So, all of our get togethers should always have a dedicated group of security fighters flying cover...

Since gameplay is still so early in form, I'm not a big fan of doing a whole lot else right now. However, with repeated incidents, we probably have to do something (other than act like a punching bag).

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I wonder why he abandoned his Org immediately? It's not like making an enemy of TEST is guaranteed destruction...

Look at ADI, they are still around. They also like certificates, spreadsheets and being in bed by 8pm.

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I wonder why he abandoned his Org immediately? It's not like making an enemy of TEST is guaranteed destruction...

Look at ADI, they are still around. They also like certificates, spreadsheets and being in bed by 8pm.
I'm sure he was hoping to not lose most of his org, who are members of test. So he left and promoted his alt. Too little, too late IMO.

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
How would it work if Locint was thrown out of that Org specifically because of this , maybe that is an acceptable solution?

What would occur if he joins another org tomorrow that I am an affiliate of, will I have to leave that Org?
At that point, you should be bringing his behavior up with the leaders of the new org. If they're cool with his behavior, then you need to decide if that group's point of view meshes with yours. If it does then you've found a group to play with. If it doesn't then you've learned it's not a group you want to play with.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
How would it work if Locint was thrown out of that Org specifically because of this , maybe that is an acceptable solution?

What would occur if he joins another org tomorrow that I am an affiliate of, will I have to leave that Org?
No.

We can not hold an entire org accountable for the actions of a single or even a group of individuals unless this was something that is sanctioned by that orgs leader.

Locint is the one that created his org, he passed the leadership role to his alt, he can not be kicked from his own org by his own alt. Well, technically he can, but you get my drift.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
There will be alliances made, either official or unofficial.

This case was special because it was the actual org leader doing it.

I know we can't expect every member of every org to abide by alliance rules, but when the actual org leader is responsible, that is different.
Have they come up with a way to identify which org people are a part of yet? it could be very difficult to figure out who is who wish CIG would implement something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?