Gunner's motion graphics thread - Test Propaganda!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Necroing this thread ☠

For TEST flying propaganda videos I would need a simple but cool intro logo. My 3D skills are inexistant.

If someone is willing to help with that, ideally this will be a simple TEST logo, black background, no fancy stuff, no more than 3-4 seconds animation. Then the video starts.

I like this one under, but if possible without the spinning, and with the light reflection effect moving on the logo ;)
Take your pick
https://elements.envato.com/lux-logo-VSNWQLJ
https://elements.envato.com/fast-glitch-logo-intro-6Y7BMRG
https://elements.envato.com/neon-glitch-logo-3RMQLY9
TEST SQUADRON VAHADAR.png

-----------------------------------------------------

TEST SQUADRON VAHADAR 2.png

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Thank you very much @DirectorGunner ! They look funny :)
If you find a template you like in the after effects video template logo stinger category, let me know, can customize it for you.
Not sure if you'd like the avatar but threw it together in a few minutes.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
If you find a template you like in the after effects video template logo stinger category, let me know, can customize it for you.
Not sure if you'd like the avatar but threw it together in a few minutes.
I thank you for the time you took to make that :)

Now I'm feeling a bit confused because I have to say that the request was a bit different 😅

The logo was not to display my name but just to show the TEST logo, for propaganda purpose. But it is great you mentionned this thread because I think I found something I'd like to use from the Catalog1, the very first animation with the logo at 01:52 untill 01:57 is perfect. Would it be possible to have it as a standalone?

Also would it be possible to have another version with a black background?

:like:

Reactions: Mich Angel

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Now I'm feeling a bit confused because I have to say that the request was a bit different 😅
It's just something I saw when browsing and threw it together.
As with the whole catalog, you can download the video with something like 4Kdownloader,
and use MP4 Splitter to split out your desired clip (add a couple to a few seconds before and after, there is a freeze-frame thing that happens sometimes right where you cut).
You can then modify the clip in most NLEs as needed, such as adding your username motion graphic over or under it, etc etc.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Top-down view of an Aurora LN in black and yellow/goldish for 2D animation.
I have a PSD in which the colors can be modified further if want closer to FFBB00, not very easy to do as used hue tool to change the image for those parts.
The PSD is too big but you can ask anyone in the Ministry of Truth on our Discord for the PSD which is titled Aurora_LN_Above_Black_and_Yellow.psd
Aurora_LN_Above_Black_and_Yellow.png

• Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?