Is anyone going to buy the Kraken?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Kraken has docking ports on the sides. We can infinitely link them together and make a battle fortress 😀
If we connect enough of them together, we could make a SC version of the Death Star. "TEST Star 1, is a fully functional beer distributor. Prepare the ultimate keg-a-rator & engage planetary intoxication at will."

Oooh, or a landing pad long enough for a Bengal! That'd be one way to get large ships on those medium pads.
Why stop with a Bengal? Lets carry a station! 😁
Yes! We can "Borrow" Olisar!
IF we should happen to "Borrow" Port Olisar, only those players that weren't actively playing during 3.0 - 3.5 will probably care. The rest of us would be like, "It's missing?" then search our pockets for it.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Good luck honestly I think the game has issues crewing much smaller ships (so far anyways) and even though its If you have thirty mates the crew plus the carried ships crews (if you can do that I can imagine you will be a total menace and have loads of fun). I appreciate this is a massive guild and I hope it is easy to crew these ships then I can run around one!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Good luck honestly I think the game has issues crewing much smaller ships (so far anyways) and even though its If you have thirty mates the crew plus the carried ships crews (if you can do that I can imagine you will be a total menace and have loads of fun). I appreciate this is a massive guild and I hope it is easy to crew these ships then I can run around one!
Don't worry! One of the great things about TEST is we have so many members! We have our fair share of crazies (like me!) who buy stuff like this, and we also have a lot of guys who aren't crazy but still want to experience these massive ships.

Everybody wins! 😎

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Don't worry! One of the great things about TEST is we have so many members! We have our fair share of crazies (like me!) who buy stuff like this, and we also have a lot of guys who aren't crazy but still want to experience these massive ships.

Everybody wins! 😎

So true.

Also I'll try not to launch to many torpedo's into the org's Kraken's even if they are easy targets to test out the new gunner hire.

Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
We need one... or fifty eight for the org!
I will if you will.

I filed interest to find out the price potentially, but if it has to be new money only, I'll be more than happy to chip in what little I have to spare from my limited budget to help TEST Squadron obtain 1 for the glory of our members Kraken open space beers wherever it goes.
I call dibs on mopping the hallways!

Come On Man this is TEST Squadron Not Only will many of Us buy one we will probably Fly at Least One into the SUN..you know Practice for when we Find that Bengal Carrier!
That's what LTI is for. Amirite?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Honestly, it'll depend on the price. Where have I heard that before?
If it's closer in price to the Idris, I think I will.
If it's closer to the Javelin, I probably wont.

But then again, just think of the great cook outs we could have on one of the pads.
A Bar Citizen in space.
Test Squadron style!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Friday is my birthday... which means I gotta treat mah self.

The answer is probably yes should the opportunity present itself.
It's Friday today?!

Happy Birthday! 🙂

Forgot your password?