IT'S HERE 3.1 PTU

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Anyone know of a weapons table for these yet? This is the first S6 I've seen--something for the chin of the Polaris. Gotta wonder if that big distortion scattergun can knock down missiles. I'll bet it knocks down small ships pretty easily.
It honestly would not surprise me if those S6 guns are as big as some snub ships if not larger.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
OK, finally got in to Revel & York, AC and PTU (have not left EZ-HAB yet), explored the Reclaimer (until I fell to death in the cargo elevator) and the DangerTurtle in AC - observations so far:

- VSYNC issues for me, getting some pronounced tearing regardless of VSYNC setting in Options
- Controls Mapping, I copied my old ones over, no bueno for PTU setup so will have to reconstruct
- Character Customization is fun but limited to just head so far
- Ships look pretty good but FPS seems to be way down for me (11-15 FPS in PTU, 2560x1440 Very High)
- Suspect memory leak, showing 15.8GB after 5 minutes in
- Load times are long
- External doors/hatches/boarding not working well/at all
- Ships spawning in damaged state (Hangar and AC)
- Reclaimer is straight up Nostromo/Sulaco vibe, well done CIG

'Gimp

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I will be very happy when they get most of the bugs worked out. I tried to got o levski last night and couldn't find levski until I went to another OM marker, saw it was behind me. Went there and couldn't see the marker anymore. Started to go down to the moon, nearly crashed because levski was on the opposite side of the moon. so confused.

Forgot your password?