IT'S HERE 3.1 PTU

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
advice...blow away your user folder (yes, it's that important). Mine went from 5 minutes between crashes to 40 minutes between crashes.

Next, try out the Razor. it's fun and wicked fast. It also turns on a dime. The Cyclone is nice and feels like a cross between a dune buggy, and one of those nice radio control cars we used to have in the 80s/90s you spent hours bouncing around in the back yard. This was great fun to run around the mountains near Levski. That said, neither of these vehicles have good visibility. In fact, it plain stinks.

I was interdicted twice by militia and once by pirates trying to go to Levski. The new reticule is interesting, but it might be a razor thing vs a UI thing. I will need to check.

Mobi is borked again. I had problems trying to put on armor/etc and ended up crashing a lot.

Lots of bugs. I don't expect to see them all go away in time for the March 31 deadline, so PU players should expect a lot of bugs and hotfixes after it goes live.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
advice...blow away your user folder (yes, it's that important). Mine went from 5 minutes between crashes to 40 minutes between crashes.

Next, try out the Razor. it's fun and wicked fast. It also turns on a dime. The Cyclone is nice and feels like a cross between a dune buggy, and one of those nice radio control cars we used to have in the 80s/90s you spent hours bouncing around in the back yard. This was great fun to run around the mountains near Levski. That said, neither of these vehicles have good visibility. In fact, it plain stinks.

I was interdicted twice by militia and once by pirates trying to go to Levski. The new reticule is interesting, but it might be a razor thing vs a UI thing. I will need to check.

Mobi is borked again. I had problems trying to put on armor/etc and ended up crashing a lot.

Lots of bugs. I don't expect to see them all go away in time for the March 31 deadline, so PU players should expect a lot of bugs and hotfixes after it goes live.
Thanks for the rundown.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

I'm interested in how the Razor compares to my 350R... Other than the MISC keeps the Freelancer view compared to the famed 300 series view, how does it handle with G-Safe deactivated?

Killing G-Safe really gives the 350 its potential back but man do you black out at the drop of a hat, if the Razor has similar or better handling do you black out super easy too?

EDIT - Realised you may be under an NDA being in the test PU, if so tell me to go stick my head in a pig.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I'm interested in how the Razor compares to my 350R... Other than the MISC keeps the Freelancer view compared to the famed 300 series view, how does it handle with G-Safe deactivated?

Killing G-Safe really gives the 350 its potential back but man do you black out at the drop of a hat, if the Razor has similar or better handling do you black out super easy too?

EDIT - Realised you may be under an NDA being in the test PU, if so tell me to go stick my head in a pig.
"Lastly, you are allowed to create content/stream with this patch."
Not sure about the handling, too much lag on my end.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari

Thank you for this update. The Keg of Knowledge says free beer for you this weekend

Forgot your password?