Laser Cut Ship Model Sale! + FREEBIES!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
It's really too bad about the US only shipping, especially since i know the answers for the first 2 questions :(

It is really nice of you to do free ones, though!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
You don't need to *profit* just to *breakeven* I sense your costs are excessive as you have to CREATE a NEW design for each ship, just to sell a few of them, and as someone in the creative industry I can Testify that the individual custom design cost per ship means you need to recoup that initially at the start. That is unless CIG provided you with the wood and 3d, templates and you are just pressing print???

I suspect not.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@RiceMaiden , you truly are an Artist in your product designs. I saw the words Ship, Model, Sale & Freebies associated with your name and just had to check out the thread hoping to see some great looking designs, post a comment & leave as well as hopefully receive a few likes along the way. So far, so good in that. Several amazing designs, I've added likes to all that have posted here & I'm posting this. Maybe I'll get lucky with a like as well. Cheers to you all either way!

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

Forgot your password?