Laser Cut Ship Model Sale! + FREEBIES!

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I cannot wait for a Freelancer/Starfarer/Caterpillar version :smile: Will pay BIG $$$ for a decently sized model :wink:
You might look up the large 3D printed Caterpillar one of the backers did a couple years ago. You see it every so often on RTV and other Official SC shows.

Bill paid: hope you get the cash quick despite me being in oz. Super excited to put it together.
Looks like most people have paid so I'll be getting started this weekend :D

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
Nearing the end of this journey!

All of the kits have been made, most of them shipped out!

I'll be dealing with the freebie kits in a week so don't worry, I haven't forgot!

I ended up shipping a day or two later than I intended. The combo of evening lightning storms and having to revise my packing material strategy ended up pushing to some 2am evenings.

All in all, the sale was super fun!

I learned a bunch and will be carrying that learning over to future sales. In retrospect my decision to run the sale manually was a bit shortsighted. With a little bit of effort, my website's POS system could have handled some of the busy work for me. I'll also change how I do the models. Engraving and serials was a bit of a time trap... so I'll be dropping that for the future. Models will be done and packaged by the time the sale starts. So when you hit buy, I should be shipping the next day.

Some of you also know I recently upgraded my laser cutter to allow for more throughput. This means the next sale will return the to prestigious 1/64 scale models I am know for. Club Sabre and Camp Carrack have been fighting it out in my PM's over which model I potentially sell next.

More over, I have time to work on new models again!

Forgot your password?