Laser Cut Ship Model Sale! + FREEBIES!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I don't do PayPal, can you take an Amazon gift certificate?

Reactions: Talonsbane

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Amazon Gift Certs are a good way!!

Rice - why don't you create a patreon page, that way people who think you deserve more can donate to you directly without affecting ship sales/prices?

Sounds like a win win to me!!

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I am getting a decent paycheck in a day or two. If you have any left let me know :smile:
I will no doubt have a few left. I'll be closing the orders on Tuesday. If I close it before you can pay just send me a PM.

I don't do PayPal, can you take an Amazon gift certificate?
That would work. Just add yourself to the form and in the TEST forum name just include in parenthesis "Amazon gift card".

Rice - why don't you create a patreon page, that way people who think you deserve more can donate to you directly without affecting ship sales/prices?
I will probably do that eventually. I'd want to have some kind of community engagement activity so setting up a discord or a proper youtube channel would be a must.

For those of you waiting, I will be closing orders on Tuesday and emailing for payment then!

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
I would love to order both a 300i and an Aurora MR (and also some others at a later date if possible, these look way too amazing!) but I'm in the EU. Can I just pay for the extra shipping cost?
For my license, CIG wanted to know all of my costs up front. Flat rate shipping in the US was known and easy to give them while international shipping was not.

I'll get international shipping worked out by the time the next sale happens.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'll get international shipping worked out by the time the next sale happens.
So relay through a third party means that I must find a person living in the US who is willing to receive the package and send it to me. Clear!!! that shouldn't be too hard with 17.000+ TESTies.
Maybe I even can find someone who is attending Citizencon, although I already said 3rd party in the order

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
So relay through a third party means that I must find a person living in the US who is willing to receive the package and send it to me. Clear!!! that shouldn't be too hard with 17.000+ TESTies.
Maybe I even can find someone who is attending Citizencon, although I already said 3rd party in the order
Yep! As long as my destination is in the US, you can have it sent wherever you want after that.

Still any models left?
I have 3 left. Order as many as you'd like!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yep! As long as my destination is in the US, you can have it sent wherever you want after that.
Arranged

I have 3 left. Order as many as you'd like!
I don't want to snatch them away from other people, just tell me what is left when you close. I know a few good destinations.

Forgot your password?