Making Rock Raiders an official division

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Greetings TESTies!

As most of you already know, Rock Raiders is the name our mining and industry group has taken, this is has been an ongoing project for several members, spearheaded by Black Sunder.

We have held off on creating official divisions for the simple reason that the game mechanics simply do not exist yet.

I would like to see divisions headed by leaders that have emerged naturally through time spent in the game. The reason for this is that I believe the best leaders are not the ones you who seek the position because they want power, rather because the position is thrust upon them by others who demand they step up to the task.

While we have no game yet, I have asked Black Sunder to take the reigns with Rock Raiders because of his unhealthy fixation with everything industry related in this game.

On the outside TEST appears to be a wild frat party, but on the inside it takes a lot of planning , organization and coordination to get all those beer kegs, DJ's and stripper poles installed in the living room.

Having a highly organized division to handle mining and industrial operations is essential in our plans of galactic domination.

As such I would like to see Rock Raiders continue its preparations and team building in an official manner.

When the game goes live, Rock Raiders will be responsible for official org mining operations and more.

Please be aware that you do not need to join Rock Raiders if you want to go mining. Nobody is required to join any kind of division, you can do your own thing as much as you want.

If however, you do want to join in on official org mining operations, then all you do is log in, find out where Rock Raiders are hanging out and go join them, easy as that.

Thank you and may God have mercy us all.

I'd like to be in charge of the wild frat parties, beer kegs, DJ's ,and strippers.
Congrats to Black Sunder!

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I can't behold on my phone! *sobs*
Picture an Aquila on the left side heading out(left), an Orion on the right side(pointing left as well), with the RR logo in the middle. Then "I find it" on the left top, "you grind it" top right of the logo, and "Rock" on the left bottom and "Raiders" on the right bottom.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Picture an Aquila on the left side heading out(left), an Orion on the right side(pointing left as well), with the RR logo in the middle. Then "I find it" on the left top, "you grind it" top right of the logo, and "Rock" on the left bottom and "Raiders" on the right bottom.
Oh I saw those when @Ripcord33 posted them last night or this morning. They were gorgeous. Good work @Ripcord33.
And good score @thanatos73 .

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
My deepest condolences Black Sunder. Managing anything in this group will take a LOT of work...
seriously, good to see Rock Raiders being a division in test!
Its been a lot of work so far! Why would it be different later? :D

Jokyr

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Jokyr
I think it is a momentous occasion that the Rock Raiders is now an official division of Test. I for one shall be among your august company. My only question at this point is when will we have an official patch. I am going to put together a flight suit and that would be a welcome addition.

Forgot your password?