Making Rock Raiders an official division

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I think it is a momentous occasion that the Rock Raiders is now an official division of Test. I for one shall be among your august company. My only question at this point is when will we have an official patch. I am going to put together a flight suit and that would be a welcome addition.
You could use the logo that Montoya put in the OP of this thread. It is suitable enough for a patch if the colors are simplified.

I want to thank everyone in this thread for their congratulations but it really has been a team effort with my staff to get this first version of the Codex done. Without their ideas, insights, and different points of view we wouldn't be as far along as we are today. I'm lucky to have them and as time goes on you all will meet more of them. Please give them a shout out too. They earned it.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'm feel quite sad that this has happened to you, Black Sunder. You deserve better.
And after my 2 week break is done I'll start on the next Codex version so we do get better! For the Division and TEST Squadron!

Forgot your password?