Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
How does blind owl do all of his likes?

He must be some sort of droid or android

Or a pro hacker!

Yeah if this is the one game i could play because they simply keep adding to it i would be totally fine with that i would support them too with a monthly sub

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
Since they started talking about what size a light vs heavy vs Titan armor would take... I have thought about and wanted the total war... two fleets slugging it out above the planet, while drop ships land forces. Making a beachhead and forming a front. Two organizations trying to hold a planet till the UEE shows up... smoke, mayhem, I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
He's Canadian.
SCIENCE!

Since they started talking about what size a light vs heavy vs Titan armor would take... I have thought about and wanted the total war... two fleets slugging it out above the planet, while drop ships land forces. Making a beachhead and forming a front. Two organizations trying to hold a planet till the UEE shows up... smoke, mayhem, I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Like a battle of scarif type deal where ground forces are trying to meet an objective fighter teams in orbit trying to support and a fleet above that duking it out!

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
This is the Rubber ducky... we have contact with the enemy... they have us pinned down, requesting air support!!

Negative rubber ducky it hot up here it’s going to be a few minutes before we can respond

Rubber ducky this is dirty pickle we are in bound mech support... we will be there in a moment

Copy that dirty pickle, what’s your location?

Rubber ducky this is dirty pickle we are coming up your rear... do you receive

Copy that we are receiving

See this will be awesome game play, and more fun then I will be able to stand

Forgot your password?