Mercury Cult - Now on Live! Go Fly!

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
gotta disagree, in my experience, the Greycat Buggy has been one of the most useful and reliable vehicles, ha ha
Well, I did find it useful once when at a trading post and my Cutty ramp wouldn't open... so I whipped out the Buggy, jumped on the roof and climbed into my ship from the side door, haha!

However, I am gonna melt the Buggy down for a fancy paint job on one of my better ships when one pops up that I fancy.

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Just seen some screenshots, holy moly she is beeauauutifull

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
One other thing. The chess board works. You can move individual pieces and you and a friend can play chess with it

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Apart from so many other things... I LOVE the flight stick! Looks like something from a supercar, lol
Yep, the whole cocpit area is really supercar-style...

Oh, btw, all the door have the new controls for locking them and disable the auto open sensor, there are light switch everyware, and the abitation has two, I say TWO bathroom... take that Drake :glorious:

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
Yep, the whole cocpit area is really supercar-style...

Oh, btw, all the door have the new controls for locking them and disable the auto open sensor, there are light switch everyware, and the abitation has two, I say TWO bathroom... take that Drake :glorious:
The playable chess board is just the cherry on the cake, lol... For anyone who RPs, just don't think about the possibility of Xenomorphs running around the smuggling tunnels 😆

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Interior Album

Basics: 114 SCU of cargo space. Unsure if that's including the couple of SCU in the smuggling holds or if that's separate.

Guns: Pilot has a dual S3 remote turret. Dual manned turrets each with twin S3s.

Missiles: 3 S3 hardpoints.

Top speed: 1200 and change

The smuggler tunnels are nice, I like the interior a lot. Feels very clean and well lit. Looking forward to playing around with it, especially when info-running, hacking, and smuggling mechanics make it more than just another cargo hauler.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Double posting since I found this on reddit:

Components

• Shields: 2x S2
  • Coolers: 2x S2
  • Power Plants: 2x S2
  • Quantum Drive: 1x S2
  • Guns: 2x S3 forward, 2x S3 top turret, 2x S3 bottom turret
  • Missiles: ???
  • Turrets: One top, one bottom. Both face the rear of the ship.
Performance

• Speed SCM: ~200 m/s
  • Speed maximum: ~1250 m/s
  • Roll rate: ???
  • Yaw rate: ???
  • Pitch rate: ???
  • Forward strafe/acceleration: 6.3g
  • Reverse strafe/deceleration: 4.1g
  • Lateral strafe: 3.2g
  • Vertical strafe: 3.4g (up), 3.1g (down)
Crew stations

• Pilot
  • Co-pilot
  • Top turret
  • Bottom turret
  • Scanning
Other

• Has many servers and a scanning station that will be used in future-implemented gameplay loops.
  • VTOL: No
  • Cargo: 114 SCU (primary hold ???, hidden hold ???)
  • Quantum Fuel: 3600
  • Hold fits vehicles: All currently released (note: check Ballista; it may not fit)
  • Vehicles/Cargo share space: Yes
  • Entrances: Rear cargo door (ramp) only
  • Windows: Cockpit only
  • Extras: Chess board, chess pieces

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Guns: Pilot has a dual S3 remote turret. Dual manned turrets each with twin S3s.

Missiles: 3 S3 hardpoints.

Top speed: 1200 and change
I am impressed. The high speed was known, but having 6 S3 guns instead of previous S2 and 1 plus missile size is a real boost to this ship. This was the weak point for me compared to the Connie, now it's closing the DPS gap a bit.

Forgot your password?