My Experience with ADI, Atlas Defense Industries.

randomalias

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2019
RSI Handle
random
I am going to put a nail in the coffin here. Below is my facebook profile. Yesterday a person posted on the Star Citizen Speakeasy about this link here. I wanted to let people know the truth of the matter. My ingame handle is Vaedrin Mallack. I have changed my name to my real name to prevent them from claiming I am a fake account. If you want to see the kind of shit that ADI does to people first hand, look no further.

[EDIT by Montoya: Sorry OP, but posting your real info here, self doxxing, even done with good intentions is not a good idea. Real name removed from url. I will suggest we close this up and put this story to rest.]

• Wut
Reactions: Sraika

WaterShield

Space Marshal
Oct 16, 2015
RSI Handle
WaterShield
Lets be completely fair here for a minute.

When somebody gets ejected from TEST for being an ass, they post pretty horrible things about me that might not be accurate.

Ive been accused of:

- Being a psychopath
- Trying to start a cult
- Egomania
- Delusions of grandeur

All of this is true. I not sure what my point was.
Trying to start a cult

Successfully running a cult. We love you glorious leader!

^.^

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
the difference between ADI and TEST

TEST's brainwashing is far more effective, we have no unbelievers

an opportunity for Dear Leader to profit by selling his Kool-Aid recipe?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wait, what?
I missed that one, please elaborate.
One of the reasons why ADI is the Anti-TEST is that there is an entrance exam and they are so ordered they have something like licenses, you have to prove you are dope at what you want to do to be able to do it in group Org play. If you don't pass they don't want you doing whatever that is for fear of sucking and ruining the operation - including flying your own fighter ship if they say you aren't good enough and they don't want you flying that kind of ship and want you flying a Freelancer or manning a turret or staring at the wall or whatever instead.

We've got some old threads on here somewhere about ADI being a bunch of squares but I can't find them haha

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Someone linked to this thread in the star citizen community booth Facebook post so maybe more drama Inc
Oooh, do you think it's part of the Metagame and a Trojan was sent across to start up a thread to get comments and fuck about and try to get TEST kicked out of the booth? I do note it started up shortly after Montoya indicated he was moving house and would likely be less available to reply.

Someone or other did something similar once, where he baited TEST members by saying it was a crappy cult then cited TESTies protestations as why SC is a cult to try to hang the whole game with.

As we've got experience in that it doesn't really work with TEST anymore, they expect "The SCUM will die by my hand for the GLORY of MONTOYAAAAA!" and what they get is reasoned debate, memes and popcorn.

🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Someone linked to this thread in the star citizen community booth Facebook post so maybe more drama Inc
Oooh, do you think it's part of the Metagame and a Trojan was sent across to start up a thread to get comments and fuck about and try to get TEST kicked out of the booth? I do note it started up shortly after Montoya indicated he was moving house and would likely be less available to reply.

Someone or other did something similar once, where he baited TEST members by saying it was a crappy cult then cited TESTies protestations as why SC is a cult to try to hang the whole game with.

As we've got experience in that it doesn't really work with TEST anymore, they expect "The SCUM will die by my hand for the GLORY of MONTOYAAAAA!" and what they get is reasoned debate, memes and popcorn.

🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿
So it seems that this forum post is garnering a lot of attention outside TEST. I just want to remind everyone to not witch-hunt and spam CIG official posts with this ADI shitfest. We will remain neutral and diligently monitor this thread to prevent doxing and online harrasment.

I know all of you already know this but non-TEST visitors may not so it just needed to be stated again.

Forgot your password?