Naming your digital children.

Will you name your ships?

• Yup. Sure will.

• Once my pregame fleet is set in stone.

• No names!

• What's in a name?

• I shall search for drunken inspiration!

Results are only viewable after voting.

felyxsnow

Commander
Donor
Dec 17, 2016
RSI Handle
felyxsnow
OMG yes. i used to name my ships in EVE with historical serial killer names for each model. mark number was how many i had lost. I think at one point I had Dahmer IV, Bela Kiss II, etc.

Dont know what im gonna do in this one, but I know im gonna name them even if its not an option in the game haha.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Shit. I have new ships . . .
Lets roll the naming dice again!
Feel free to take from this short list I made just for you:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owl's well that ends well
Owl out of bubblegum
Nest
Egg Cracker
Feather Ruffler

Blade Catcher
Sidewinder
Zipp Kicker
Jack Jack
Commodore
Fame and Fortune
Scoundrel
Street Rat
Koopa the Kid
Key Chaser
Brick and Lemon
Fool's Gold

Genthetti
Mari
Lethsreet
Kahmanar
Prizzca
Y'theed

BONUS!
Luigi Death Stare

Reactions: Varku and Blind Owl

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
United Test Squadron Ship

Agis eclipse ... UTSS SURPRISE
Misc Freelancer... UTSS QUICKY
Constellation Andromeda... UTSS HARVEY
Banu défender... UTSS KABOOM
REdeemer... UTSS WON

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
here are some fun ship names to take.
Tail Chaser
Bikini Inspector
Relly Nauti
BJ Discovery
Master Baiter
Superdong
Stiff Ripples

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So here I stand, at the moment. All things are subject to change of course:

Caterpillar: 'Pillar of the Community - With the good and charitable work I intend to do with the Involuntary Reallocation Service, and being as that work will stand to ingratiate said department into the community, I believe I shall name my caterpillar 'Pillar of the Community.

Reclaimer: Still haven't named this baby. Something to do with my son though . . .

BMM/Carrack/Genesis: Owl's Well That Ends Well

Redeemer: Failure to Communicate

Cutlass Blue: An Honest Living

Harbinger: Diplomatic Relations or Diplomacy - the ship you send when you want to discuss terms like civilised folk.

Buccaneer: Upstanding Citizen - Fine Upstanding citizens, just doing an honest days work in the asset reallocation division.

Hurricane/Defender: Moral Authority - we just want to make sure you're on the right track, not being led astray, tempted by the evils of the 'verse.

Dragonfly: Integrity- men of integrity are needed. Its a dangerous verse we live in
Dragonfly: Character - just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have character. ;)

Nox Kue: Law
Nox Black: Order

Last edited:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

Caterpillar: 'Pillar of the Community - With the good and charitable work I intend to do with the Involuntary Reallocation Service, and being as that work will stand to ingratiate said department into the community, I believe I shall name my caterpillar 'Pillar of the Community.

Reclaimer: Still haven't named this baby. Something to do with my son though . . .

BMM/Carrack: Owl's Well That Ends Well

Harbinger: Diplomatic Relations or Diplomacy - the ship you send when you want to discuss terms like civilised folk.

Buccaneer: Upstanding Citizen - Fine Upstanding citizens, just doing an honest days work in the asset reallocation division.

Hurricane/Defender: Moral Authority - we just want to make sure you're on the right track, not being led astray, tempted by the evils of the 'verse.

Dragonfly: Integrity- men of integrity are needed. Its a dangerous verse we live in
Dragonfly: Character - just because you are a character, doesn't mean you have character. ;)

Name it Toddler's Wrath. You know which ship I mean.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

BMM/Carrack: Owl's Well That Ends Well

So many words

Forgot your password?