Naming your digital children.

Will you name your ships?

• Yup. Sure will.

• Once my pregame fleet is set in stone.

• No names!

• What's in a name?

• I shall search for drunken inspiration!

Results are only viewable after voting.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I see what you did there. Hahahaha.
(groan)
Imagine my feeling of inadequacy when i found myself uttering the words "Hey.. His ships bigger than mine!"

Okay okay, i've said 'em all now :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I would like to derail this derailment to bring the subject back to the subject of naming of ships.

Also, apologies for turning it on to one big Nob Gag for a while there, we cracked off some goodun's but it could be considered to be poor taste, what what what <(That is my attempt at being posh)

Right, If I CCU my starter package again, that would make it the 4th time and a chain of five ships. The new crafts name would be the: "Example Of Indecision" then no matter what CCU's happen after that, this name would stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I would like to derail this derailment to bring the subject back to the subject of naming of ships.

Also, apologies for turning it on to one big Nob Gag for a while there, we cracked off some goodun's but it could be considered to be poor taste, what what what <(That is my attempt at being posh)

Right, If I CCU my starter package again, that would make it the 4th time and a chain of five ships. The new crafts name would be the: "Example Of Indecision" then no matter what CCU's happen after that, this name would stick.
I like it.

Forgot your password?