Naming your digital children.

Will you name your ships?

• Yup. Sure will.

• Once my pregame fleet is set in stone.

• No names!

• What's in a name?

• I shall search for drunken inspiration!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Another annivesary sale down, another binge and purge and binge again at the alter of Roberts.
How far my children? Which were lost, who remains.

My Cat: 'Pillar of the Community, she's still here. Good and charitable work for the asset reallocation department shall continue.

My Buccaneer: Upstanding Citizen , she made it too, although I do have a CCU to turn her into a SH. We shall see.

My Cutlass: Diplomatic Relations, my first love. She became a Blue. I originally had this name for my Sabre, and 'Moral Authority' for my Cutty. But the Sabre became the Harbinger, and I'm just not sure which name fits which better. Ships are hard, ship names are harder.

My Harbinger: Moral Authority, I have all the BUKs for her, so she's going to be a versatile ship. Still not sold on which ship gets which name, but y'all get the point.

Dragonfly Yellowjacket: Integrity - The twins stayed. Because speeder bikes.

Dragonfly Black: Character - As stated above.

My Carrack: This one is hard. It may be the only one that doesn't roll with the theme. I'm undecided yet. For now though, I'll stick with something that honours my son. Connor's Crib, Wolf's Howl, Den of the Wolf . . .we shall see.
Wait. We Shall See
I like that, considering the Carrack is an exploration vessel and all.
'We Shall See'
I'm gunna let that one stew for a bit.

My Terrapin: She made it through the churn, although I do have a CCU to Redeemer in my hanger, just incase. Havent named her yet.

Last edited:

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Today i got my Herald. (RIP 315p "Möve")
With it's fat ass it looks like a bumblebee to me, and that's how I'll call her. "Bumblebee"
(Transformers reference not intended, but apreciated)

So, we have:
Dragonfly as "Little Moth"
315p as "Möve"
Herald as "Bumblebee"

And some time in the Future:
Freelancer Dur as "Flying Lamb"

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My Taurus "Reoccurring Tendencies 2"and Ghost "Shadowfire" are still with us.

A 350R added to the fold by the name of "Broken Moon" in honour of my flying to the far side of the Broken Moon in a glitched session of AC in a rental 350r. There is nothing there, but one day I hope to borrow someones Prospector and carve "NaffNaff was here." in to the thing in 50 foot tall letters and then crash the Prospector in to it as a full-stop at the end of the sentence.

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
Here are a couple of contenders for my ships:

• Lee King
  • Major Payne
  • Anne Teak
  • Ben Dover
  • Dick Hertz
  • Hugh G Rection