Other orgs are setting high standards for accepting new members!

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
<<<Heading back to atlas that sumbag orginization, the standards are far worste than atlas now, sigh, montoya how dare you do these things to us. You have become worste than jayc, and zarloid, endgame an all the other scumbag officers in atlas, oh wait did i say that, nm im drunk, sorry im rambling, but seriously zark an jay are assholes wait can i say that, its a free country damn im still rambling, is my hatred for atlas coming through damn,

belst

Captain
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
belst
I have memorized all those equations and came to to conclusion, that one of the most important equations of space travel was missing:

this equation is needed to calculate the maximum speed difference (acceleration) u can achieve with a given amount of fuel. (Propellant mass: m_p = m_0 - m_f)
So when you drink to much beer (is there even a thing as to much beer?) and have to take a piss, always piss in the opposite direction of your velocity vector to speed up even more.

Cousak

Commander
Donor
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Cousak
While their standards might increase, I'm pretty sure the rich (impressive personal fleet) card works as good in game as it does in real life.

To avoid this happening with our recruits (including myself since I see we are all to be tested) we should make sure that the candidate is so drunk that he/she can't even remember what game they are playing before initiating the test.
- They won't be able to impress the officers with their long Javelin
- We make sure all members are able to apply advanced physics to their trajectory calculation at any stage of the evening (or morning for those who needs to forget).

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
If you look very closely you can see the dent on the aurora where it bounced of. I have no doubt you can calculated from the size of the dent and the rebound speed what the impact velocity was.

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
Dear our glorious leader,

We appreciate your lasting effort to give us all standards to work towards. But these standards are too high for the average TEST peon to muster, in your greatness I suggest that these standards only apply to you oh great holy one. As you created these standards for yourself to continually distinguish yourself apart from us, you must use these standards to support our standards or standardless alcoholism.

Thank you glorious leader.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nope, Army. But trust me, my Dad and brother were/are Air Force, Army parties harder and longer...... :) Basic Training at Ft. Sill, OK. AIT at Ft. Rucker, AL. MOS 93P(Flight Operations)
Sweet. I'm Canadian Forces. Combat Engineer. And today I am hung to the gills. Bonfires and beer last night. FML. Haha. I'm too old this shit (never too old).

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
Tonight is army party time. Beer, fire, and waaaaaaaay too many dudes in green(who haven't showered in weeks). Then back to the grind. Why is this pertinent to this thread? It's not, ergo it's perfectly TEST.

Tonights challenge will be finding a blue rocket that's clean enough to use. That's a standard.
Edit # 1:
Blue Rockets.
View attachment 2170
Hate these fucking things on a hot summer day. You cant shit fast enough

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Come out just soaked in sweat. Haha. They're freaking horrible.
Oh yeah. Back in 2001 I was fighting brush fires in the Nevada desert and it was 115 degrees in the shade. Of course they didn't put them in the shade back at the camp. You had to shit with the door propped open to avoid suffocating or cooking.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh yeah. Back in 2001 I was fighting brush fires in the Nevada desert and it was 115 degrees in the shade. Of course they didn't put them in the shade back at the camp. You had to shit with the door propped open to avoid suffocating or cooking.
Yeah, that'd do it, haha. Not to mention the smell.
We have an "army strong" joke about those things in the heat. Dunno if it's appropriate for the forums though. Haha

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
Come out just soaked in sweat. Haha. They're freaking horrible.
And you SHIVER and get GOOSEBUMPS like it's a cold fucking day! 10 years I've worked in construction, shitting in these things the entire time and it never gets easy. Something nobody has mentioned yet: the sanitary conditions in these "Shulzy's" as we call them can be so horrendous that if you drop something, you leave it. If your clothing touches anything, you take it off, bag it up and BURN THE WITCH

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Wait. You can't have standards you let me in. <insert your mom joke here.>

Darn it. See what I mean.
Our standards are so incredibly high that they wrap around to the other end of the spectrum and that's why it only appears we have no standards when in fact we are only recruiting the elite of the elite. Appearances are deceiving. Did that guy crash his ship randomly while drunk or was he achieving a vital TEST objective!

Forgot your password?