Pimped your spaceship? Lets share information!

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
I Love the fact that the hornets have quick entry and exit for doing missions.
I found the warden worked a bit better in AC for me but I just love the Hornets.
I hope they fix them soon.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I agree, especially looking to the SuperHornet. But IF the F8 comes into concept sale, I'm going to pledge for it instead of the SuperHornet, because I instantly fell in love of that design of the F8.

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
If the F8 is the new military model, I am in. I am definitely enjopying the SH model.
It still has the decent hud.
I would like to own a fleet of Hornets and every better fighter that comes along.
And one super huge ship that some can fit into.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Me would never do such nasty things! :eek:
It is not nasty. Anyone can tell you the female form is by far the sexiest. Even if you are completely hetero female, and you saw two perfect examples side by side, you would agree the female form is far sexier than the male (allegedly, i make no presumptions).

On topic though, I wish the physical look of a ship actually mattered. By the time you see a ship and get into combat, it is all about the stats and your skills. The way the ship looks doesn't even register. In a hard dogfight, you will never even get the chance to see what skin is on the ship, let alone make decisions based on that look.

So in real game play, would it matter if you were flying around with specific colors?

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
The light colour of the SH is easier to see than the Tracker or dark coloured ships.
It's actually quite noticeable especially up close and personal which is how I like to fight.

Forgot your password?