Pirate Swarm Beaten!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
But Adiran is more terrible than me as well so I blame him.
That's the excuse I use too. Only in my case, it's really the opposite.

Then you must bring enough firepower to deal with the Cutlasses and Vanguards, but no slow cannons, otherwise the M50s and Gladiuses will rip you apart.
Correct. I found that a balance of quick and light and slow and heavy hitting has saved my ass a number of times. That and also pulling out to regroup when it gets too hot.

and coasted a little on the work of the two sabre teammates to be honest.
I have to be honest. Last night my teammates, after I crashed out the match with @Blind Owl, were really good and one had a Vanguard who had game. So kudos to LittleGrim and Moochin. Even though they aren't Testies.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Correct. I found that a balance of quick and light and slow and heavy hitting has saved my ass a number of times.
I prefer the all heavy and quick, 3 Panthers and one M6A. It gives me a hard time while fighting the light fighters, but it pays off when fighting the heavy fighters.
That and also pulling out to regroup when it gets too hot.
That is a fact. Also be very conservative with fuel. Better have some left when you must go for the higher grounds.
Since 2.6 I don't think it is bad to shoot other fighters targets, points don't matter, a fast kill while shooting with 2 guys on the same target takes you one step closer to the end goal and prevents fighters from being a sitting duck while trying to finish of targets.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
@Printimus @Jhonon1 and I DID IT!

Check it out. We beat it! I was last one standing!
Dude! You are the man!
Welcome the club.

"Oh we're the Pirates who don't do anything
We just hang around and fly Caterpillars
And if you ask us to do anything
We'll just tell you.."
"We don't do anything"

umm apologies to Veggies Tales

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Printimus @Jhonon1 and I DID IT!

Check it out. We beat it! I was last one standing!
Sweet. Fucking awesomeness. Congrats lads!
View attachment 5337

I was with you until the start of the 18th wave. Then I got booted off the server. Glad to see you got yer reward.
I had to log back on to go back at them to get mine.. That's when I sent you the invite. Your a pretty good pilot. Not bad, not bad at all.
Thanks man. I appreciate it. I didn't think I was that good, but first kick at the Cat in a ship I was only there to test out...yeah, turned out not bad at all.

Forgot your password?