Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
LOL he's a cheap sucker ... you don't need to use just your wife's beaver when you can just get one for around $60-70 in the US. Can save you a crap ton of money. Note there is even a 5 pack for some added variety, but it goes up exponentially in price if you go that route.

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Fairly well! And you my friend?
Good to hear that!
Just the usual, living on 3hrs of sleep a day cos wife downloaded our 2nd pilot-in-training DLC, I bought a project car to go along with it, and ofc Elden Ring came out, and 3.17 is almost here with some meaningful changes this time with the looting and selling which I will be trying along with my Hull A hopefully...
I can't even find the time to pick up some beer at the shops!
Also there is war going on next door, which is kinda concerning so yeah.
Considering all that, I'm doing fine thanks! :)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Holy effing crap! Congrats! To you and your family. That's amazing!
Thanks!
Yeah man, not cool. Not cool at all. I pray you and yours are safe.
Yeah it sucks, big time. We are fine thanks, we don't have anyone over there but I know a few ppl who do. Or did... Sad shit really. Trying to help out when time permits.

Anyways, let's talk about something more cheerful:
We have a tradition of getting the new father drunk after the birth of his new kid as a way of... how should I put this, to induce the flow of breastmilk?
Dunno how getting the father drunk helps with that for the mother, but it's tradition so it must be true right?
So I had been invited by my friends to these fine drinks:

IMG_20220324_232849.jpgIMG_20220324_232853.jpgIMG_20220324_232857.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks!

Yeah it sucks, big time. We are fine thanks, we don't have anyone over there but I know a few ppl who do. Or did... Sad shit really. Trying to help out when time permits.

We have a tradition of getting the new father drunk after the birth of his new kid as a way of... how should I put this, to induce the flow of breastmilk?
Dunno how getting the father drunk helps with that for the mother, but it's tradition so it must be true right?

View attachment 22668View attachment 22669View attachment 22670
Amazing Islays! I am an Islay man myself. I've had both the Laphroaigs; they are super peaty, if you like that. I personally love it. The Ardbeg was one of the best Scotchs I've ever drank. Right up there with Lagavulin (which is thusfar my favourite). I have yet to try the Caol Ila, only because I have yet to find it, haha.

You're in good company with these Scotchs. I'm jealous! I shall raise a glass of Lagavulin to you this evening! Cheers!

Edit: you're in Hungary, correct? So google tells me that "Cheers" is "Egészségére".

Therefore:
Egészségére!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Thanks!

View attachment 22668View attachment 22669View attachment 22670
I think after four co-pilots you are allowed to drink whenever. So two more to go. :)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Amazing Islays! I am an Islay man myself. I've had both the Laphroaigs; they are super peaty, if you like that. I personally love it. The Ardbeg was one of the best Scotchs I've ever drank. Right up there with Lagavulin (which is thusfar my favourite). I have yet to try the Caol Ila, only because I have yet to find it, haha.

You're in good company with these Scotchs. I'm jealous! I shall raise a glass of Lagavulin to you this evening! Cheers!

Edit: you're in Hungary, correct? So google tells me that "Cheers" is "Egészségére".

Therefore:
Egészségére!
Lol, Thanks, Cheers to you too!

Google is usually horrible with Hungarian to/from English (even bing is better) but it got this one correct! It's the formal version, Egészségedre is the informal way but whatever, same! :)

I really like peaty, Laphro is pretty much up there, but if I can find it (and this place has it) I drink a Big Peat. (or Pete, for the joke? dunno) It's like burnt tires, I love it! It's less smooth compared to Laphroaigs but way more smoke!
Ardberg is pretty damn fine, I had better but that was 6 times the price lol Can't remember the name though.
Caol Ila is... hell if I know. I know I had it, that's what I started with that night. I remember it was good, but that's about it. Thus, I gotta go back and TEST it again!

I think after four co-pilots you are allowed to drink whenever. So two more to go. :)
Ah fuck... lol

Btw Wife says I can drink whenever, but she is fine with two! lol

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It' s hump day and that much closer to the weekend!

Side note, anyone know of any good CPU AIO coolers the one on my desktop died a little bit ago and I've been looking for a new one. Currently looking at corsair.
I've never used AIO but I like Arctic because they are cheap and don't seem to break down much.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It' s hump day and that much closer to the weekend!

Side note, anyone know of any good CPU AIO coolers the one on my desktop died a little bit ago and I've been looking for a new one. Currently looking at corsair.
I agree with @NaffNaffBobFace, I had a bunch a Arctic fans and they held up pretty well over the years and they were on the cheap side, but I don't know if their AIO s are any good.

Corsair seems like a safe bet, unless my memory is totally messed up which is a fair possibility I remember seeing them frequently used and praised in LinusTT videos.

If I were you I'd look at what's available at a price I'm willing to pay and then search for reviews of that specific model.

Forgot your password?