RSI Handle
BUTUZ
work work work work samwitch work work work work shitpost work work work bed

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
No way! That sounds awesome, like a kind of heaven!
In my next life, I for sure will be reborn as a Canadian, ha! :smile: :beers:
or just move down to munich an become a german non german XD

Funny you say that. We were just discussing how laid back European cultures are compared to ours. Haha
i don't know much about canada but i was in the usa and they seem way more relaxed with life than the people in my city..... (frankfurt germany) and frendlier

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
i don't know much about canada but i was in the usa and they seem way more relaxed with life than the people in my city..... (frankfurt germany) and frendlier
Hmmmm. This may be a decent topic for a thread. I'm willing to bet there's a lot of "grass is greener" going on between cultures.

I'd actually be interested to see if some of the things we hear and assume over here actually stand true.

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Friday. Finally. Things might calm down slightly. Work has been a frenzy. Much beer on the schedule for tonight!

Hmmmm. This may be a decent topic for a thread. I'm willing to bet there's a lot of "grass is greener" going on between cultures.

I'd actually be interested to see if some of the things we hear and assume over here actually stand true.
My wife just went to Australia for 3 weeks. Said "They are so friendly and laid back there...", and we live in the supposedly relaxed area of Colorado, enough out of the city, but not quite ranchers.

I guess it's always greener where you aren't.

Forgot your password?