Ship Showdown - The Eliminator.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The dust settles... the scores are counted...

1600450026854.png

Back into your cocoon, Caterpillar, the masses have a new favorite! The Carrack is through to the semi-finals to the dismay of some but the surprise of no one!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Original post updated!

Today, Round 2 bout 2 of 4, an Aegis face-off: the Peoples Fighter, an age-old design that has defended the Empire for Eons, The Gladius! up against the most modern of tech so cutting edge it may as well have been released tomorrow, packing a punch few others can rival, the Eclipse!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So far it seems to be a rather close fight between the Gladius & the Eclipse. If this keeps up, it might go down to the wire.
Until this point it has been fairly easy to call a winner early on, but these two are so closely matched, similar size, similar use... I can't call this one, no not at all.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Original post updated! The votes are in, Eclipse takes the win with an eventual 1.6k more votes.

Today, Round 2 bout 3 of 4: the cheap and cheerful Avenger vs the cheap but not so cheerful Cutlass! The Cutlass already has an early lead, me thinks we are back in the land of the predictable win!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm praying for an upset as the Cutlass Black doesn't deserve to have been allowed back into the tournament. Hopefully CR pulls his head out of Sandy's ass to ban those that score final 4 spots in these events from being allowed in future events. As far as I'm concerned, the only ship that Drake should be allowed to enter next year is the Herald & we all can guess how fast it will be eliminated.

Szioul

Space Marshal
Oct 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Szioul
I'm praying for an upset as the Cutlass Black doesn't deserve to have been allowed back into the tournament. Hopefully CR pulls his head out of Sandy's ass to ban those that score final 4 spots in these events from being allowed in future events. As far as I'm concerned, the only ship that Drake should be allowed to enter next year is the Herald & we all can guess how fast it will be eliminated.
Unless Corsair is flyable then.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I voted for the Avenger even though I'm pretty sure the cutlass fanboys will push it through. Honestly....it's just not that damned good.
So did I. We all knew most of the final four from the start. It's a bit disappointing. It'll come down to the 890 and Carrack. Carrack should win it unless there's a metric fuckton of fanboys pushing the 890.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So did I. We all knew most of the final four from the start. It's a bit disappointing. It'll come down to the 890 and Carrack. Carrack should win it unless there's a metric fuckton of fanboys pushing the 890.
There's unfortunately a metric fuck ton of Cutlass Black fans & probably more fans of the Valk than the 890 at this point.

Forgot your password?