Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hey @deradevil .. what does this mean? :)

View attachment 18672
A prime example of TESTs [Corporate Efficiency], their introduction told us all we needed to know about them in one word!

They'll fit in well around here, TEST will likely have need of experienced onanists to counter all the less desirable players we'll meet in the 'Verse.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Two very promising recruits here:

View attachment 18683
The takeover TESTie will have to find the name-badge before they can claim leadership and that was lost aaaaages ago.

I'd like to know the second TESTie technique, I just press all the buttons until something happens. I have NO idea how I got my pilots license... Oh, I didn't? How do you get one? Lessons? A test?! I'm in TEST I thought that was how you did it!?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Aha! A prime candidate for TEST Weapons Research Lab! (TWRL, or TWIRL if we are not eventually officially recognized by TEST and have to be "TEST Weapons Independent Research Lab" once science gets in game).

We are currently working on weaponized Spreadsheets, our arch enemy Org ADI are total squares who have a fondness for them (You need to pass an entry exam to be allowed to fly your own ship over there!? The savagery!) so if we leave some especially incendiary charts lying around they could serve as suitable boobytraps.

I have so far developed La hoja de cálculo del diablo however all the automation in it makes it an unfortunately unstable 10mb+ file size without any data in it, and whenever I try to print it off it spontaneously combusts on exiting the printer - so we need some way of toning it down a bit.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
i remember the shitstorm from the community in 2011 (?). "No one wants do do that" so they stopped developing
It has some fascinating lore around how orgs worked and some of the things they had to change because of players, like "M00 Corp", a small group of players found a chokepoint, killed 200 players on their first day, then thousands over a few months, this was 17 years ago!

Forgot your password?