Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
*looks over Chrnono's beat ship, dented and burn body armour and disheveled general appearance*

Hmmm... Yes, I think I can see your problem here...

You've been running too long, you need to address this problem head on or you'll be running forever...

Alone we are but drops of water, but together we form a mighty torrent! We just need to get your pursuers out into the open and give them the gifts only a flight of hundreds of Auroras can give - Painful gifts, gifts which say to them "no more, you leave living or leave dead, but either way you are leaving and you are not coming back".

It... It might mean strapping you to the prow of the ship covered in Strawberry Triffel for a day or two to draw them out... I mean who can resist Strawberry Trifel?! You're cool with that, 'aint ya? I mean, you do want them off your back, don't ya?

Why are you looking at me like that?

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
*looks over Chrnono's beat ship, dented and burn body armour and disheveled general appearance*

Hmmm... Yes, I think I can see your problem here...

You've been running too long, you need to address this problem head on or you'll be running forever...

Alone we are but drops of water, but together we form a mighty torrent! We just need to get your pursuers out into the open and give them the gifts only a flight of hundreds of Auroras can give - Painful gifts, gifts which say to them "no more, you leave living or leave dead, but either way you are leaving and you are not coming back".

It... It might mean strapping you to the prow of the ship covered in Strawberry Triffel for a day or two to draw them out... I mean who can resist Strawberry Trifel?! You're cool with that, 'aint ya? I mean, you do want them off your back, don't ya?
Hmmmmm..... water???🤨

Why are you looking at me like that?
You start smelling like spy......

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This must be someone's grandpa. "where's the ANY key?"
Hahahaha

In my experience, the good thing about grandpa tech support, is that you realize that the PC has waaay more "features" than anyone ever knew about, or even intended it to have!
Most recent one is, did you know that Notepad can do "justify right" ? I sure as hell didn't, but I did have to fix that just a couple of days ago. I still have absolutely no idea how to replicate it though, especially not with a (accidental) key press lol

@Montoya This one wants information, must be a Spai! Perfect fit for the secret inner TEST circle then!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Hahahaha
In my experience, the good thing about grandpa tech support, is that you realize that the PC has waaay more "features" than anyone ever knew about, or even intended it to have!
do desktop PCs still come equipped with cup holders?

Forgot your password?