So I had a thought (Mines?)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
My mine is mined to keep it mine. My mined mine is mine
There are too many mines in this thread!!!

In all seriousness, I'm sure these will be looked at eventually, definitely not something that needs to be worked in the immediate future, but maybe a future content patch later on down the road rather than figuring out all the fine details now and delay and already delayed game.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A mined mine may not be mine, but once I mine it too no one will be able to mine that mine.
But once I mine those mines that mine is mine. Then I can mine it too, while mining in general. Then the person who originally mined the mine with mines would only realise the mine was no longer theirs when they encountered my mines.

I might have to put up a sign. "This mine and these mines are no longer yours. They are mine."

Mines are awful.

Minecraft.jpeg

Last edited:

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
Old thread ressurection. Mines could be actually a thing.
"Going forward, we hope to expand the types of items attached to these ordnance hardpoints in our efforts to provide additional gameplay opportunities. Some of our current considerations are:
Distortion Field Generators – Smaller versions of what gives something like the Avenger Warlock its punch.
Fuel Pods – To provide extra hydrogen or quantum fuel supplies for longer range flights.
Mines – Droppable explosives that safeguard an area of space, air, land, or sea."
From new shipyard article https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/16190-The-Shipyard-Ordnance-Hardpoints

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Old thread ressurection. Mines could be actually a thing.
"Going forward, we hope to expand the types of items attached to these ordnance hardpoints in our efforts to provide additional gameplay opportunities. Some of our current considerations are:
Distortion Field Generators – Smaller versions of what gives something like the Avenger Warlock its punch.
Fuel Pods – To provide extra hydrogen or quantum fuel supplies for longer range flights.
Mines – Droppable explosives that safeguard an area of space, air, land, or sea."
From new shipyard article https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/16190-The-Shipyard-Ordnance-Hardpoints
Oooh, thanks for this. People do love to chase my 300 series ship so it'd be nice to be able to drop something for them to *ahem* enjoy.

Forgot your password?