Star Citizen 3.0 MEGA THREAD! Post your shit in here!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Who needs landing pads or authorisation anyway?

I am BUTUZ. I land nearest the beer fridge.

NOW FETCH ME MY BEER, BEER ASSISTANT!!!!!!

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Ok we are to test parts of 3.0 to find trouble so we can report the problems back to CIG. Okay I loadup a conni with cargo. " looks good with a full cargo bay"
Take off, fly to Daymar. Fly fo almost 10 minutes to the mining site. Land, after looking for ATC and not finding any. Go to elevator, start down on elevator and before I can even make it to the ground, some shit for brains runs up and shoots me in the head. Okay we all know shooting some one in the head, you win. Okay so from now on, before I land I'm killing every thing with the ship guns.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Who needs landing pads or authorisation anyway?

I am BUTUZ. I land nearest the beer fridge.

NOW FETCH ME MY BEER, BEER ASSISTANT!!!!!!

I choose to believe that you park closest to the fridge in this manner to save your intern (beer assistant) some of the leg work they would have had to perform otherwise. The fact that your beer also happens to get to you faster & colder is simply an added bonus.

Ok we are to test parts of 3.0 to find trouble so we can report the problems back to CIG. Okay I loadup a conni with cargo. " looks good with a full cargo bay"
Take off, fly to Daymar. Fly fo almost 10 minutes to the mining site. Land, after looking for ATC and not finding any. Go to elevator, start down on elevator and before I can even make it to the ground, some shit for brains runs up and shoots me in the head. Okay we all know shooting some one in the head, you win. Okay so from now on, before I land I'm killing every thing with the ship guns.
After doing so & then landing, don't forget to mark your territory by relieving yourself along their fresh corpses so that in the next life they will know who truly owns them in advance.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
shit for brains
I heard a long while back all the ganksters and asshats if they pull enough shit will be put on the same server to spank each others monkeys until all their hands go hairy leaving the main servers for normal people who want to actually play the game.

shit for brains
Okay we all know shooting some one in the head, you win. Okay so from now on, before I land I'm killing every thing with the ship guns.[/QUOTE]
Exactly my plan. As the Avenger Warlock has a minimum of cargo in the back my thinking is fly down, EMP 5x times and then get out the ship. Anything still moving after that runs on clockwork.

I just have to remember not to haul iPhones, that'll brick them in no time.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Nothing special about this it's just two Mustang Beta's ?
But.....there both mine (sort of) I landed here in the first one decided to try the seat thing in the back ( yer i know fatal mistake ) and sat down ok but , when i got up it injured me , I bled out and died . So respawned in Olisar , had to go through the 5 min wait whilst i filed a claim for my ship . Flew off Olisar got to Levski and guess what right where i left it , yup Two Mustang Beta's :P

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Nothing special about this it's just two Mustang Beta's ?
But.....there both mine (sort of) I landed here in the first one decided to try the seat thing in the back ( yer i know fatal mistake ) and sat down ok but , when i got up it injured me , I bled out and died . So respawned in Olisar , had to go through the 5 min wait whilst i filed a claim for my ship . Flew off Olisar got to Levski and guess what right where i left it , yup Two Mustang Beta's :P

But was your dead body inside the first one?

I took my CamperStang out for a brief jaunt last night and it seemed, jittery - both in space flight and in atmo (Daymar) - was getting great FPS and fairly solid server performance, right until I pulled up MobiGlas to see if I needed an ATC clearance to land at ArcCorp 141, when I experienced the joy of crash to no MG, no control, no way back to 'reality'.

'Gimp

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I heard a long while back all the ganksters and asshats if they pull enough shit will be put on the same server to spank each others monkeys until all their hands go hairy leaving the main servers for normal people who want to actually play the game.
No longer the case its now going to be one massive online community with many servers participating in a mesh to provide seamless transitions and load balance. Or so is the plan.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
No longer the case its now going to be one massive online community with many servers participating in a mesh to provide seamless transitions and load balance. Or so is the plan.
That 'one server for griefers' rumour has been around in other games for some time. It is one of these brilliant ideas that no game company would ever dare implement.

Go on CR I dare you, Make it a time limited purgatory for some, and eternity for the worst offenders

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Purgatory would be fun - imagine popping in there to spank some demons.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Spent more time in the hangar today, PTU started off beautifully for me but went to crap, I now have my Warden, Sabre Raven and an Aurora stuck at Levski, that place is the galactic equivalent of the Hotel f'ing California, your ships can check out any time they want but they can never leave...

The BangStang, she is just too sexy
ScreenShot0102.jpg

ScreenShot0095.jpg

ScreenShot0093.jpg

ScreenShot0103.jpg

Enjoyed trying to hitch a ride from Port Oli to Delamar to retrieve my Warden although I had a couple CTD's but my fellow TESTies were willing to try even if the network was weak tonight. At one point I had 0.2 FPS and a 10,000 ping, yes, 10,000.

Even the fails are glorious.

'Gimp

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Was just chillin out in my cutlass when I got pulled over last night - I was like I AM A MEMBER OF TEST SQUADRON you have no authority here, NO I won't show you my papers who the hell you think you are Dan Geezerling?!!!!!!

He identified himself. His auth codes checked out. I Said "Sorry orrificer I will comply with whatever you want! Just don't use the Banhammer on me pleaaseee"

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Also - when there's no room in the car park, sometimes you just gotta find a space and squeeze it in!!

Forgot your password?