Star Citizen 3.0 MEGA THREAD! Post your shit in here!

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
It has gotten to the point now that I cannot even attempt to Test anything. I log in, leave the EZ Hab, make my way to the Kioske, go to spawn a ship and the game crashes. I can't seem to keep it running for more than 5 minutes.

I think I need more beer.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Its a hit and miss for me, havent been able to finish one mission yet but gotta keep on trucking! There is a mission where you have to get the black box from a starfarer but its impossible to reach. So me and a guy landed a cutlass on top. He fell to his death, i managed to get the black box but now my ship was out of reach. So I took his ship since he didnt need it anymore. Managed to get back to Olisar but the server literally crashed when I reached the terminal :smile:

Also I made another thing. it ends in true TEST fashion:

View: https://youtu.be/6rmxrSOE_JA

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
BTW if you try to park your Nox in the cargo bay of your Cutlass, it thrashes around like a wild beast. Earning you a "Criminal Status", which I can live with, and then exploding inside the Cutlass, which apparently is something I couldn't live with.

The Nox Beast does not like to be caged.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
DO a mission!? Pshhhh. More like spawn a ship and find out "oh hey look, NO JUMP FUEL!!" Like where the hell do I refill my tank? The port won't let me do it the mobi glass. Also can't buy anything in the store cause there is nothing on the shelves.
A couple of days ago I bought the nifty RSI Explorer Armor. Since then, nothing on the shelves.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Should get an Invite in the mail, check your spam filters though, that is where I found mine.
Just read the PTU stuff, no way I am getting into anything before wave 5 lol. I bought the ghost hornet back in like 2014, then ignored the game up till this month when I started seeing anniversary vids and upgraded to a redeemer, then a hammer head. I played the game once a long time ago but don't think it was a ptu. So I will see you all at wave 5;) lol

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Its a hit and miss for me, havent been able to finish one mission yet but gotta keep on trucking! There is a mission where you have to get the black box from a starfarer but its impossible to reach. So me and a guy landed a cutlass on top. He fell to his death, i managed to get the black box but now my ship was out of reach. So I took his ship since he didnt need it anymore. Managed to get back to Olisar but the server literally crashed when I reached the terminal :smile:

Also I made another thing. it ends in true TEST fashion:

View: https://youtu.be/6rmxrSOE_JA
Awesome vid. What recording software do you use?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?