• Total voters

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Update applied and server is restarting now. It should be back up in 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: Sanbo and Halvix

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
When an admin gets a chance, can I get some help resting my tribe setting? I accidentally left tribe with all my stuff locked ):
@Xaing I can't login from this laptop, don't have Ark on this one, and doing that requires having the game running. There are several in-game admins that should be able to help you with that though.

Reactions: Xaing

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Wanted to say a few things about what had been said on Discord today. The reason I play on the TEST server is because I want to play ARK and I want to hang out with fellow TEST members. I don't want to depend on others and I don't want others dependent upon me. I want to have fun and I want others to have fun too. I wasn't expecting griefers or alpha tribes on this server. If there was occasional pvp in those areas I'm fine with that I don't have things on me I'm not willing to loose. Other people may have other expectations but they should not be told to leave the server or that they are not welcome on the server unless they are violating established boundaries or making life miserable for people. So don't be a dick. If the server is just supposed to be just like the public servers out there then it will not be much fun. And for me games are supposed to be about having fun.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Cheers on this Dan, and just remember everyone else, unless someone is actually violating the rules don't cry wolf.

In other news, the cave run was a blast on saturday!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Also, as far as the inactive tribes go. Please reply here with your tribe name and in game character name within a week or your bases will be cleared for new players to take. Thanks everyone for making this an awesome server.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Also, as far as the inactive tribes go. Please reply here with your tribe name and in game character name within a week or your bases will be cleared for new players to take. Thanks everyone for making this an awesome server.
I am Grimbli, Tribe of Grimbli. Only member is Grimbli.

I have noticed that there were a lot of wooden huts and bases in the South. But not nearly as many when I moved my super secret base to [REDACTED].

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
The cave run was fun. I think i'm going to spend some time in the other caves this week so we don't have to spend time building ramps for the mounts next time.

Reactions: Xaing

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I figured out if I can find a decent supply of Oil then I can make Jerky to feed my carnivores while off offline. They'll last 8 days in a feeding bin and I can load them with normal meat at first to save on jerky.

Playing once a week sucks ass for keeping dinos

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I figured out if I can find a decent supply of Oil then I can make Jerky to feed my carnivores while off offline. They'll last 8 days in a feeding bin and I can load them with normal meat at first to save on jerky.

Playing once a week sucks ass for keeping dinos
Not a problem Grimbli, just keep us in the loop. A lot of the new players are having a hard time finding good places to build because of the turn over. That's the only reason why I said anything, active people are active :)

Reactions: Grimbli

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Not a problem Grimbli, just keep us in the loop. A lot of the new players are having a hard time finding good places to build because of the turn over. That's the only reason why I said anything, active people are active :)
Thanks. I've found a decent place, but may end up moving again.

Also I did some research and found out even the lowliest creature can survive 6 days without food. Most can go 9.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
You OK now?

Forgot your password?