Test Squadron hockey sweater mock-up

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Gettin' kinda of antsy. Jersey! Jersey!
We are gonna be the coolest lookin' MOFOS in the verse. I wonder if we will be able to get a skin like our jerseys for our ships.
I doubt a skin, I thought there was chatter about being able to change the "paint" on them instead of going full on skins.

BTW, I should see a box of jerseys in nine-ish days.

Reactions: hardroc77

Tarbaul

Captain
Oct 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Tarbaul
I doubt a skin, I thought there was chatter about being able to change the "paint" on them instead of going full on skins.

BTW, I should see a box of jerseys in nine-ish days.

Who cares about skins with all the tail we'll be getting in these jerseys, amirite?

Ok, I'm sorry. I have to go...use the bathroom real quick.

Reactions: hardroc77

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
ha ha, how do I down-vote this comment? Sorry, too butt-ugly to post...
Tut tut no need to be shy - have you seen the rest of us we aint no supermodels!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Looks great!
Waiting for mine with great antici.........................................
.............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
pation!

Reactions: marcsand2

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I have received mine... obviously don't know how to measure myself as it's huge on me and I can use it as a tent for the wife and I. But it looks great and will probably end up being framed.

IMG_8970.JPG

IMG_8971.JPG
IMG_8966.JPG

And a flexing shot.... look at the gun show. Warning this thread may be closed due to the display of these weapons of mass destruction....

IMG_8972.JPG

Bahahahahaha

Last edited:
Forgot your password?