TEST TOURNAMENT

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
@Doctor Antelope Team 6 (as of 9/9 12:41) is playing with 3 people for the weekend. If we can't find a 4th player until today, maybe it would be more efficient making it a 3v3 match on 11th. Do you agree?
Yeah, good idea, that works for me.
As of now I'm still waiting on one more team member to confirm they will be able to attend any of the matches.

Team 1 Status

@CosmicTrader Assuming nothing unexpected in RL gets in the way, can play all matches.
@Adiran Can play 10th but definitely not 11th, 17th is tentative.
@Doctor Antelope Confirmed for all matches.
@Phantomoftruth Confirmed for all matches.

Handles

CosmicTrader
Adiran
DoctorAntelope
PhantomOfTruth

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
Question: Will we be doing this in a private match ac squadron battle or some other way?
I assume it will be in a private AC match, based on what the original post says.
Wouldn't be possible to set them up in a public match and guarantee both teams face each other. Also randoms would join and that wouldn't be good either.

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Yep, i just reread the op and saw that. And no, a public match would never of worked but could do free flight or the pu as the setting also. I like the idea of the squadron battle as this means the winner in each match is the team with the highest score at the end of the match time, versus a last team standing type of tourney.

I believe everyone on team 4 has overcome their pc issues and will be there this weekend. Oh and we decided to go with the Beerjerker Brigade for a name:D

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Team W.A.I.D.H.
Status Update As of 10/Sept GMT 11.30
@shadowjim12 (Handle: MarNei) Ok
@Guss De Blöd Ok
@DansAFK No
@mraltair ***Status Uknown*** Possibly No

===ATTENTION===
We are possibly two members down as MrAltair has not contacted me yet. It would be safe if we had a spare pilot to fly for our team. Anyone interested? These are the dates of this weekend's matches:
10/sept 2200 GMT. vs team 5
11/sept 22 00 GMT. vs team 4
11/sept 2230 GMT. vs team 1

P.S: Sorry for the spam

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Maybe there will be more teams with one or two members down. The team team where they fight against will have spare members. This spare members might fill in the gaps in other teams, letting everybody fight instead of standing at the sideline

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
HK-47
Clarification: The rules as stated in the first post clearly state Single Seater's" as the ship to be used in this tournament. You meatbags would do well to inform your team so they do not think they can use the super hornet. That clearly has 2 seats in it. Do not worry your meatbag eyeballs are not always as good as my superior visual circuits.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Sorry for posting late, my parents forced me to see my aunt and stay the night! So if any kind folk could stand in for me from another group I'd be greatful!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Maybe there will be more teams with one or two members down. The team team where they fight against will have spare members. This spare members might fill in the gaps in other teams, letting everybody fight instead of standing at the sideline
As a reminder, this event is Rock Raider sponsored and the winning team will get an Aurora each.
That rules out the option to help out another team if you are on the sideline and the other team is one or more man short :(

HK-47
Clarification: The rules as stated in the first post clearly state Single Seater's" as the ship to be used in this tournament. You meatbags would do well to inform your team so they do not think they can use the super hornet. That clearly has 2 seats in it. Do not worry your meatbag eyeballs are not always as good as my superior visual circuits.
This implies: No Super Hornet, no Gladiator, no Freelancer, no Cutlass, [EDIT] no Vanguard, although all can only be manned with one member if we fight in AC, so technically single-seater. In that case I will go for the Sabre.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Cant make it sorry guys and gals. Hope to get to the next one!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Reminder to everyone in and not in the tournament:

The tournament will be taking place within the game, however meeting up in Discord prior to the tournament start is important. I have made some voice channels in Discord. Please join the TEST Tourney Meet-Up channel if you are interested in substituting for those who do not make it to play with their teams, or if you are trying to find your team. If you need help getting Discord setup, please follow these instructions on our TEST wiki:

http://wiki.testsquadron.com/test:discord#setting_up_discord

bdg

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
bbbdg
hello im bbbdg i would like to play in this tournament. i am well practiced in arena commander and would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my skills with other great pilots in test

Forgot your password?