Other TEST Weapons Research Lab - FOR SCIENCE!

Szioul

Space Marshal
Oct 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Szioul
In case TWRL doesn't end up being the overarching sub-organization for SCIENCE!, I propose the SCIENCE!-branch be named "Test Laboratories for Design & Research". TLDR for short.
Then whenever you come upon something you haven't seen before, you can go check what the TLDR says about it.

Edit: Alternatively "Test Laboratories: Department of Research".

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
In case TWRL doesn't end up being the overarching sub-organization for SCIENCE!, I propose the SCIENCE!-branch be named "Test Laboratories for Design & Research". TLDR for short.
Then whenever you come upon something you haven't seen before, you can go check what the TLDR says about it.
Oooh, I like that a lot that's a good one :) If TEST remains as large as it is there may be room for both.

Reactions: Sraika

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
What about agriculture and providing food/water for Testies? Isn't the Endeavor the only ship that can do that? Weapons aren't any good if our boys are hungry!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Another submission for the "Exotic Strategies" section, prompted by an abnormal amount of (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ going on in response to the presence of Monday in the Please Don't Like My Post thread: The Monday table flip beam.

As there are tables in a lot of the larger ships like the 890j, Reclaimer, Starfarer etc do you think there is a way TEST can weaponise this so we turn the Monday Beam on an enemy ship and suddenly they have a huge table flipping around the inside of the ship smashing all their stuff up?

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Another submission for the "Exotic Strategies" section, prompted by an abnormal amount of (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ going on in response to the presence of Monday in the Please Don't Like My Post thread: The Monday table flip beam.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Forgot your password?