Testing Please Ignore

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wait....am I missing something? Who the hell is Rodger?
He's the Cabin Boy, of course (google it if you don't know what i mean)

Along with him, Master Bates and Seaman Staines my crew are not going to be able to walk in to a bar in any part of the 'Verse without starting some sort of fight.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I think his skills are more than impressive, i think they are superhuman - Using my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction here is why:

- I deduce Snakey was on a laptop, as that type of computer is usually on the lap, where the dick also happens to be in roughly 50% of the population. The other 50% of the population, if they so choose, keep an artificial one in a bed-side draw where there is not enough room to fit a person, let alone a computer monitor to trap your dick in, so this also tells me Snakey is male.

- A laptops monitor is on a hinge which allows it to close. The close proximity of closable screen and lap in a situation where a member has become trapped in a monitor cannot be coincidence.

- Typing with said dick, although not impossible, would be very slow like typing with just one finger, and prone to spelling and grammatical errors hence the odd disjointed layout of his carefully constructed sentence which provides maximum information in as few keystrokes as possible. A lot of practice must have gone in to this type of writing, so we can safely assume Snakey has been doing this for a long while now and is no beginner to the art...

But worse and most telling of all as to how impressive this feat really was:

- The moment the screen must have slammed down like a piano lid on a pianists subtle fingers was just after "Instructions unclear" was typed. After that, the appendage would be pinned under the screen and Snakey, typing blind as the screen would now be face down, tapped through the pain of having a laptop clamped to his groin: "Dick stuck in monitor" - this was not a boast or idle info, it was a cry for help!

As Holmes himself once said*, once everything else has been discounted what is left, no matter how unlikely, has to be true.

So has Snakey freed himself from the laptop lid monitor or has he just adapted and has an email-enabled Johnson now?

*he didn't say this he was fictional and did not actually exist.
I've converted it into a joystick. works well, except for when I need to pee.
View: https://coub.com/view/64lz5

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
It's exactly this kind of anti-insect racist remarks that I simply cannot help but ... ignore?

Am I doing this right?
As long as you're ignoring that you need to ignore this, you're ignoring right.

PS: Ignore this Post
PPS: Ignore the Command, that orders you to ignore this Post.
PPPS: Sry i have no authority to order you to ignore this, so i beg you to ignore that i have orderd you to ignore this.
PPPPS: This still need to be ignored.
PPPPPS: I'm now confused by my own, just ignore something i guess.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
As long as you're ignoring that you need to ignore this, you're ignoring right.

PS: Ignore this Post
PPS: Ignore the Command, that orders you to ignore this Post.
PPPS: Sry i have no authority to order you to ignore this, so i beg you to ignore that i have orderd you to ignore this.
PPPPS: This still need to be ignored.
PPPPPS: I'm now confused by my own, just ignore something i guess.
Sorry you lost me. I'll just ignore the entire post. Except for this one time that I looked at it to see what it was. But now that I know to ignore it I will ignore it from now on. Unless someone quotes what I'm saying, then I might look to see what they say, but I promise to go right back to ignoring this post after that.

Oh and please ignore this post. You know nothing Jon Snow.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I ignore this thread, except when it gets updated

then I check to see which idiot necro'd it

I'm keeping a list

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
New Directive: Ignore Rodger
For fucks sake, don't I get enough directive at work?

Consider Rodger ignored.
I ignore this thread, except when it gets updated

then I check to see which idiot necro'd it

I'm keeping a list
That scene, from Lion King, where the hyenas keep saying Mufasa's name because it scares them and makes them shudder and shake:
This reminds me of that. Dunno why. But regardless, rawr! ;)

Reactions: Ammorn and Grimbli
Forgot your password?