Testing Please Ignore

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think forgetting is different to ignoring so forgetting about the thread does not count. You have to actively ignore it 24/7 /31/12/100/1000/100,000/1,000,000
I was never really good at following directive. I make a great TESTie but a horrible soldier. Which is unfortunate, considering what my chosen career is.
Oops.
You have failed to ignore. Also, you just lost The Game.
I'll decide. ;)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was never really good at following directive. I make a great TESTie but a horrible soldier. Which is unfortunate, considering what my chosen career is.
Oops.
You're doing better than me, i had a chap come up to me on the high street and asked if i wanted to join the army, job for life and they look after you.

I replied (honestly) that i was a pacifist. He looked like i'd just pissed on his boots.

Reactions: Ammorn

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I should've gone military. A hell of a lot more respected than truck driver. And they keep you in shape.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I replied (honestly) that i was a pacifist. He looked like i'd just pissed on his boots.
I respect your decision. And I respect your right to make that decision. That's why I serve: So people can live whatever life they choose to. So kudos to you my friend. (>v<)7

I should've gone military. A hell of a lot more respected than truck driver. And they keep you in shape.
Man oh man, I have mad respect for you boys. The time away from home, the long hours, the resilience and willpower to put up with all the idiots on the road. Kudos to you too sir.

PS: truck driver is a job in the military. No shit. In Canada it's a specific trade.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Man oh man, I have mad respect for you boys. The time away from home, the long hours, the resilience and willpower to put up with all the idiots on the road. Kudos to you too sir.
Well thank you, sir. Most people don't share that sentiment. Was on the subject of it one day with my friends and he said "And people only think truckers are criminals because of movies and all the prostitutes you guys murder."

Made me laugh, but it's probably true.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
"And people only think truckers are criminals because of movies and all the prostitutes you guys murder."
Hey, if you boys are cleaning up the streets, all the power to you. Just wear a cape and they'll call you super heroes!

Forgot your password?