The Acolyte

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Kathleen Kennedy doesnt deserve to be near a movie/TV set. Just check out this living nightmare:

In 1981, Kennedy co-founded the production company Amblin Entertainment with Steven Spielberg and her eventual husband Frank Marshall. Her first film as a producer was E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982). A decade later, again with Spielberg, she produced the Jurassic Park franchise, the first two of which became two of the top ten highest-grossing films of the 1990s. In 1992, she and Marshall founded The Kennedy/Marshall Company. In 2012, Kennedy became the president of Lucasfilm after The Walt Disney Company acquired the company.[1]

As Lucasfilm's president, Kennedy has overseen the development, production, and release of projects such as the Star Wars sequel trilogy (2015–2019), the Star Warsstandalone films Rogue One (2016) and Solo (2018) as well as the fifth Indiana Jones film, The Dial of Destiny (2023). She has also produced various Star Wars series including six live-action series for Disney+, The Mandalorian (2019–present), The Book of Boba Fett (2021), Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022), Andor (2022–present), Ahsoka (2023–present), and The Acolyte (2024–present).

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Kathleen Kennedy doesnt deserve to be near a movie/TV set. Just check out this awful career. What a waist of a human being.

Filmography
Film
Executive producer
Producer
Associate producer
Co-executive producer
Co-producer
  • Ponyo (2009) (U.S. version)
Television
Producer
Executive producer

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Kathleen Kennedy doesn’t deserve to be near a movie/TV set. What has she ever done worth while. Disgusting.

Accolades
She has received eight Academy Award for Best Picture nominations as a producer. Five of the nominations are for Spielberg directed projects such as E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial (1982), The Color Purple (1985), Munich (2005), War Horse(2011), and Lincoln (2012). As a producer, she is third behind Kevin Feige and Spielberg in domestic box office receipts, with over $7.5 billion as of 2020.[22] In 2019 she received the Irving J. Thalberg Award along with Marshall.[23][24] That same year Kennedy was appointed an honorary commander of the Order of the British Empire, for services to film production in the United Kingdom.[25] In that same year, it was announced that she would receive the BAFTA Fellowship in 2020.[26]

During the 1980s and 1990s, Kennedy served on the advisory board of the National Student Film Institute and in 1991 was a "Grimmy Award" recipient in recognition for her outstanding support of student film making. Kennedy was also an Honorary Chairperson of the institute.[27][28] In 1995, she was awarded the Women in FilmCrystal Award for outstanding women who, through their endurance and the excellence of their work, have helped to expand the role of women within the entertainment industry.[29] In 1996, she and Marshall received the American Academy of Achievement's Golden Plate Award.[30] For the 2001–02 period, she was co-president (with Tim Gibbons) of the Producers Guild of America.[31] In 2007, Kennedy was the first recipient of Women in Film's Paltrow Mentorship Award, for showing extraordinary commitment to mentoring and supporting the next generation of filmmakers and executives.[32]

Last edited:

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
No! She’s a horrible DEI enabling, Woke Mind Virus spreading monster, and shouldn’t be allowed to produce no budget indies let alone massive franchises! We should totally let the fanbase dictate every bit of Star Wars since we know better! :mad:

Reactions: NomadicHavoc

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
That would seem a real defense except that the fans are completely familiar with her injection of the Star Wars franchise with her radical feminism and hatred. It’s these last 10 years she’s been getting complaints and calls for her dismissal, based upon things like her humiliation of Luke Skywalker in order to suit her radical, man-hating, feminist agenda. And since you’re defending her, keep in mind no one had any complaints about first and second wave feminism. It is only radical, third wave, hate empowered feminism that felt a need to humiliate the Patriarchy, through characters like Luke Skywalker.

See it really doesn’t matter what Kennedy did right three decades ago, when her hateful philosophical biases make her into a screeching demon. She earned the hatred of the fans every day for over a decade.

Yeah, it was George Lucas himself who chose Kennedy for his successor, but he’s regretted that now for over a decade. You should ask yourself why.

But to be clear, KK is President of Lucasfilm at Disney. She originally had authority over all Star Wars projects. Bob Iger later restricted her from contact with later Ahsoka development, from Mando after she fired Carano, and from Skeleton Crew. So with no direct contact between Headlund and Kennedy with the Skeleton Crew creators, there is some hope for some decent storytelling, sans The Message.

Last edited:

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Yeah, I 100% agree with you. I heard Kathleen Kennedy is a devil worshiper! In fact, my second cousin’s neighbor said she groomed kiddos for Epstein and drinks baby blood. That commie DEI enabling 3rd wave woke feminazi leftist is spreading her mind virus and is the head of a Hollywood cabal intent on infecting our impressionable youth by gaying the entertainment industry.

I should know because I have many many years of lived experience, and am a philosopher who does my own independent research. Did I mention I’m a scientist as well? No? Well, as a scientist I am well disposed to analytically consume knowledge, even though my personally held views are often times directly contrary to 95% of known research from peer reviewed journals. In fact, the scientific method does not apply to me when scientific findings do not align with my personal world view.

My family have tried to intervene as they said that I’m getting too “out there”. I’ve been called an extremist, homophobe, racist, woman hating sexist many times in my long life. I can’t be those things because I’ve known gays, blacks, and women in my lifetime. Why they don’t keep in touch is beyond me?

But, I know the truth and need to…no I’m compelled to spread the truth about these injustices. If I need to scream from the rooftops every single night for years on end I will do just that - even if politely asked to keep my horrific views to myself. Over and over and over again I will preach my truth, because there can only be only one truth - my truth.

If anyone disagrees then I can only in good faith belittle and ridicule them. I must because the godfather of Star Wars, poor George Lucas, was tricked into selling the right to LucasFilms to a corrupt and ineffective Disney for a paltry sum of $4B.

Had I mention the evils of Kathleen Kennedy yet? Just look at what she’s done to the Star Wars brand! Before her evil and nefarious hands touched this beloved franchise, Star Wars was putting out exceptional products. George Lucas had directed 6 of our most beloved movies of all time just prior to selling his franchise to corrupt Disney:
  1. Empire Stries Back (95%)
  2. A New Hope (93%)
  3. Return of the Jedi (82%)
  4. Revenge of the Sith (79%)
  5. Attack of the Clones (65%)
  6. Phantom Menace (52%)
Under the direction of the man-hating feminist Kathleen Kennedy we’ve only gotten absolute garbage in the form of:
  1. Andor (96%)
  2. The Force Awakens (93%)
  3. The Last Jedi (91%)
  4. The Mandelorian (90%)
  5. Ahsoka (86%)
  6. Rogue One (84%)
  7. Obi-Wan Kenobe (82%)
  8. The Acolyte (80%)
  9. Solo (69%)
  10. The Book of Boba Fett (66%)
  11. The Rise of Skywalker (51%)
Nothing makes me more furious. Just look at the above Rotten Tomato scores. They couldn’t be more revealing! I just despise getting more of what I want without stroking my straight white male ego.

I‘ve been informed that I tend to ramble and even flirt with some delicious word salad. So, I’ll end this post here. But, don’t fret, I will say the same thing tomorrow, and the day after that until time imemmorial.

Now, where’d I put that tiki torch?

1722110152329.png

Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
It’s funny!
View: https://youtu.be/ldQR4si5wpI?si=LYMdvmBC8s2bnVfl

As to Nomad, I dunno what to say except that you need to reel in the liable. You have now accused me again of all manner of character flaws because you can’t respond to the contents of this thread.

And yeah, I am a scientist. In fact my writings include several white papers for the aerospace industry that have thousands of accolades by USAF, NASA, CIA and Homeland Security personnel. I was CEO of an aerospace corporation for 7 years and it was my job to sift the science from the pseudoscience. Those familiar with my identity can find several of these attached to my profile at Linked In, along with the thousands of responses, especially including one essay explaining in detail the difference between science, pseudoscience, and pathological science. The profile also clearly demonstrates my first person connections with over 5,000 intelligence, aerospace and defense industry professionals. Want to tell us which gas station you’re pumping petrol for?

Your arguments are broken. Literally no one cares about the Rotten Tomatoes ratings. The fans have spoken. This series earned what are easily the very worst ratings in Star Wars history, and the lowest number of viewers as well. It’s shit, and the fans know it’s shit. Headlund may sue Disney to try to get another season, but I think we all know they’re not going to pony up another couple hundred million with no one watching.

Last edited:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo. "

God I love a good copypasta...

• Glorious
Reactions: Aramsolari

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I keep looking for a closing to this thread, and maybe we have one here. Mike is completely correct where he notes KK insisting there is no agenda here and in the next breath, doubling down on her commitment to DEI. Those who actually understand what DEI is, obviously see this as a ridiculous contradiction.

The real problem is here, and it is worse than here. What are the facts of the case? KK is saying Disney is going to ignore the complaints of the fan base and continue on, because Disney knows best. They do not need to give the fans what they want. They know better. Thing is though, the facts are, the fans have complained very, very little about DEI directly. Almost no one has complained about Amandla being a poor actress. No one I know has complained about the story revolving around a female lead. No one would dare complain she’s not white. There was one complaint about trendy pronoun use, and the critic was laughing at Headlund for that. No big deal.

What the critics have complained about is the shitty writing. They have complained about disrespecting the source material. The biggest and most common complaint is about dishonoring the Jedi. All three of these things are the results of DEI, and the abusive sense of entitlement it brings to the table, in the place of actual merit, which has been displaced.

Fact is, KK, Headlund and the writing staff feel entitled to cram their trendy philosophy into every scene, in all dialog, in every choice or conflict and its resolution. They are not writing for their audience. They’re writing for themselves, and that is the problem in a nutshell.

View: https://youtu.be/-eVReeqQqNk?si=3zRkYR4blYxfPvU1

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
As the fates will, Kathleen Kennedy, Lesly Headlund and Amandla Stenberg have all renewed their attacks on the fan base and repeated the gaslighting that there is no agenda but that they’re committed to supporting the alphabet mafia. Pretty pathetic. It’s news but it’s repeat news, so skipping on.

To move this forward, looking at Disney rather than the Acolyte; there are some interesting developments. One of the twelve board members is leaving and they are not filling her chair. What this means is discussed below, but essentially this is Bob Iger wrestling with keeping control, with a bunch of yes men on the board. Interesting breakdown of Disney governance here.

View: https://youtu.be/lk6vvo3yq_A?si=wbX67_UPVHV31A1D

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
“In many ways, characters like Mae and OSHA fit better to the story than the Skywalker twins, since they hold this deep connection to the force and are One.”

Stenberg at it yet again, claiming George didn’t deal with the misogyny of the fans, etc. lots more claims the fans are both racist and sexist.

I can’t see Disney’s strategy here. Insulting and accusing the fans is not going to make them rethink their appraisal of this series. So what is she after? There isn’t even a rational claim, observation nor illustration. There are just these accusations without merit, that the fans are evil.

Not a winning strategy.
View: https://youtu.be/SANlGd3M7PI?si=ZkxfeZTVmDJATE5F

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
This is going to seem horribly out of place, but I’m putting it here because it’s a series of fabulous observations about the process of adaptation and the issue of respecting the source. One of the great observations here, is that modern screen writing often approaches a property with the question in mind not of how to preserve authorial intent, but how to “fix” the text. I think this is relevant here, for nothing in the creation of Acolyte seems to have been done with a sense of respect for the source. Rather, the writers, director, producer and actors all seem to have agreed up front they were there to fix George Lucas’ storytelling, and bring it in line with what they have in mind. Hence, the “queering of Star Wars” was the intention from the beginning, and Headlund’s repeated exclamations that people don’t understand her “right” to inject modern issues.

And yeah, still one of my top three complaints—Acolyte totally disrespects the source material, by design, from start to finish. It thus deserves to be buried in an unmarked grave, to forever go unheralded and unnoticed.

View: https://youtu.be/dOAkx7WlTgE?si=MyBKpV4HmobBx7su

Forgot your password?