The MISC Prospector Concept sale will go live on April 22nd, 2016 for the introductory price of $140

Will you buy the MISC Prospector?

• Yes (concept sale)

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Yes (lateron, when its hangar or flight ready)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Will the prospector sale be LTI? I have an LTI freelancer max I could trade for with no money involved but would that not be worth it since the lancer has LTI?
Even if the Prospector didn't come with LTI, by choosing to CCU from the Freelancer MAX to the Prospector (a $0 cost upgrade), the new ship would inherit everything the old package had, including the LTI.
It's either that or you can melt your Freelancer MAX, use the token and buy the Prospector with store credit - if you want the Prospector flair.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Source: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/326607/spaceship-prices

140$ is not that small price as it was mentioned (or expected) in several internet forums before. For a lot of especially new backers it could be an interesting sale because of the LTI spec which can be expected. But to some of you perhaps the Prospector will be more than an alternative way to get LTI to be CCU'd: a kind of supplier vessel for the Orion or an alternative to the Orion for Single Players?

Will you buy the Prospector, yes or no? And what do you think of the price?
The Orion is not a upgrade to the prospector. They both have very unique roles. The prospector is planet mining while the orion is asteroid mining. The Orion cant mine on planets

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The Orion is not a upgrade to the prospector. They both have very unique roles. The prospector is planet mining while the orion is asteroid mining. The Orion cant mine on planets
I imagine it's a tighter relationship between the two than there is between a Cutlass Red and a Hope Class Endeavor - both medical, same career path, if you will.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
So how many are you getting?
If I really like it and see that it will be useful even if I already have an Orion, I'll get one melting my khartu LTI. Later on 25/04 it's my birthday so I'll get money to buy the khartu again getting one of my buy back Archimedes LTI and using this:

BUT thats just if it's going to be useful for me...... DAMIT BLACK SHUT UP I'M TRYING NOT TO SPEND MORE MONEY IN THIS GAME :mad:

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?