The TEST communication gap

Will you text and forum chatters donate your time to help save those who can't save themselves?

• Total voters

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
14000 members x 300/month rent...
Yup, that'll pay off the mortgage.
Come on over TESTies.

a small portion of us crammed into Blind Owl's van last week.....

Potential
#SpooningFestival in the basement?

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
I'd agree in sentiment with the original post, however there also needs to be some kind of incentive for the discord-only users to explore the forums a little more - from personal experience the discord is excellent, and very helpful, but newer players could very easily be overwhelmed or intimidated by the idea of asking for help or advice - Something the forums is able to provide incredibly effectively. Additionally, anything is then available for future reference. It's definitely be a good way to help voice players be more integrated if we encouraged a forum presence too?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Blind own neither sits nor stands. He perches.

(Perches lots of ships all the time)
True story. Also: Cruel and unusual PUNishment.
300!!! Why that's just plain ro... 300 what?
Dollars. Or 200 and a 24 of beer will do as well.

a small portion of us crammed into Blind Owl's van last week.....

Potential
#SpooningFestival in the basement?
So many things I want to say . . .
CUDDLE PUDDLE!!!

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I come to toy a humble voice user, estranged as a stranger in a strange land. My story is a simple one...
Once many years ago my brother the @Blind Owl said "Join The Star Citizen community and TEST SQUADRON and I'll buy you a beer. Hopefully you'll never again LEAVE the basement and my wife will have the couch so as to nurse my young."
He then gave me the gateway drug of a computer with fat internet and a microphone. I quickly made friends with raunchy Australians and weird autistic people of the great Discord in the sky. Almost all of them had been banned by the time I left for basic training.
Then I discovered the Don't like my thread Campaign and the ether of the great forums. Thus my dignity was saved as I found that I was able to edit out my words before posting....

My suggestion is that every member be forced to live in @Blind Owl,s basement and drink his beer.
I really like the drink his beer part

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
4.2 million dollars a month lol are we buying Hue Hefner's mansion models included? If so I'm in!
Holy shit we could really do something with that. A TEST village! High-speed internet! An on site psychiatrist!
lol, I was thinking we can get Hugh Hefner's mansion, fill the pool with beer, and get an on-site drug & alcohol abuse counselor ('cuz they know how to party!).

In all seriousness...I love reading the forums for 15 minute bits here and there during the day. And I love using Discord when I am doing missions or playing around in the 'verse. Just hopping on and chatting reminds me too much of bad work teleconferences...sorry I said that, but it is the truth...

Forgot your password?