To buy or not to buy a Javelin?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Last I heard a count a couple years back, it was 44 Javelins in the ORG
With that amount we could, dare I say it...., RULE THE VERSE.

@Inscriptions ☣ - you know that javelins are "barebone" ships, and you would need to spend lots of in-game money and time to outfit it afterwards, right ?
And that's what has me not trying to pull the trigger on the Anniversary Sale when it comes up. The total cost to outfit it with hardware and supplies, just to pull out of dock???? I don't know. Maybe I'll just volunteer to walk the halls with a mop and bucket on someone else's ship instead.

But then I do have a Polaris that'll could run alongside to give some Big Ass Protection. That should be compensation enough.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
With that amount we could, dare I say it...., RULE THE VERSE.

And that's what has me not trying to pull the trigger on the Anniversary Sale when it comes up. The total cost to outfit it with hardware and supplies, just to pull out of dock???? I don't know. Maybe I'll just volunteer to walk the halls with a mop and bucket on someone else's ship instead.

But then I do have a Polaris that'll could run alongside to give some Big Ass Protection. That should be compensation enough.
Polaris wolf packs is were the fun is going to be. Leave other smucks to putter around in their giant slow fortresses.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
You've found your 2nd Javelin!

Maybe we could have a 3-some...
Sounds good to me i would seriously laugh if when they collided they bounced off each other like other smaller ships someone would need to monitor the collision from really far away and we would have to do it Day one so no one can beat us to the punch. After all video footage taken we hand it off to @DirectorGunner and @mr-hasgaha for editing and what not.

Forgot your password?