How much for pics?

How much for facetime?

Reactions: Pug76 and Blind Owl

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Finally got it to save correctly and I see the most improvement in the loading screen and Lobby, FPS of ~115, in game still seeing mid-teens only now much less sharp, going to tweak it a little and see what I can come up with.

Windowed mode though, two-thumbs, way up - mine seems to gain 1 to 2 FPS in fullscreen windowed, not lose, and now butter smooth alt-tab's.

Thanks!

'Gimp

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Had to turn anti-aliasing back on - the jagged edges ruin immersion for me when set to 0.

Still, very happy with the custom cfg.

'Gimp

Reactions: Pug76 and marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
YOU HAVE SLI IN YOUR LAPTOP!?!?!!!??!?!?!!?!?? WTF OWL! THAT THING IS AN INFERNO WAITING TO BURN.... oh right... you live in a cold place where you need hot things to survive the winter... makes sense now.
Yeah . . .
I'll be building a desktop system next time. I no longer need an expensive ass laptop. Although it does keep my balls warm in the winter.
Yep. Welcome to Canada.
Wow!

I'll have to think of all that then next time I bitch and moan when the temps go below 45 F here...
Whaddya talking about. It's freaking gorgeous! Freezing, but gorgeous. Haha

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yeah . . .
I'll be building a desktop system next time. I no longer need an expensive ass laptop. Although it does keep my balls warm in the winter.

Yep. Welcome to Canada.

Whaddya talking about. It's freaking gorgeous! Freezing, but gorgeous. Haha
You can always keep the laptop as a warming pad after you build your desktop. :)

Forgot your password?